Fairmont Takes Root – Mangrove Package
Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, Abu Dhabi’s MangrovePackage celebrates the indigenous mangrove forests that are part of the Emirates natural landscape. The trees play an important part in the eco system of the area by providing a breeding and migratory habitat for a wide range of species.
- One night accommodation in a Fairmont Room
- Complimentary valet parking
- Early check-in (As early as 12:00 p.m. noon, based on availability)
- Two-hour kayaking tour for two led by pioneers from Noukhada Adventure Company
- Return transfer from the hotel to the launching area with our hotel chauffer
- Picnic breakfast for two delivered to the comfort of your room
- Mangrove seedlings contributed towards the Jubail Island project
- Complimentary use of the pool and private sandy beach
- Late check-out of 5:00 p.m. (subject to availability)
With Fairmont Bab Al Bahr's Mangrove package, escape to the serenity of a luxuriously appointed Fairmont Room before setting out in a kayak with paddle in hand the next morning. Be at one with nature, while kayaking through stunning lagoons, narrow channels under the full canopy of Abu Dhabi's mangroves, and encounter fascinating bird species and fish. Finish the experience with our specially packed picnic breakfast and retire back to the hotel for a well earned rest and relaxation at the pool or by the private sandy beach.
For every package booked, Fairmont will donate mangrove seedlings to a nursery plantation on Jubail Island. A program spearheaded by the Environment Agency Abu Dhabi (EAD) and Barari Forest Management, this project aims to mitigate the impact of climate change and offset carbon emissions, as well as providing a rich habitat for indigenous wildlife.
This offer is available year-round, subject to availability.
- Rates start from AED 1099 per night, based on double occupancy.
- Reservation required with minimum one week before arrival date. Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 6% tourism fees. Age restriction – Min. 18 years old.