Heritage Takes Flight Package
Experience Arabia by exploring the ancient art of falconry with a hands-on lesson led by a true falconer. To further your education of Arabian culture, you can also experience a guided tour of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the largest Mosque in the UAE.
- Accommodation for one night in a luxuriously appointed Fairmont Room
- Breakfast for two at CuiScene
- A hands-on session with qualified falconer in a desert location
- A guided tour of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Transport to the mosque and falconry lesson will be provided
- Complimentary use of the pool and private sandy beach
- Early check-in (as early as 12 noon, subject to availability)
- Late check-out of 17.00 pm (subject to availability)
- Complimentary valet parking
- Complimentary local newspaper daily
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities in the room
- Complimentary use of the gym facilities
Between Sunday, February 20, 2011
and Monday, December 31, 2012
This experience starts at AED 3,999, based on double occupancy.*
Reservation Policy: Maximum of four persons per session. Bookings must be made at least 10 days in advance of arrival. Please contact the hotel for reservation.
*Exclusive of a 6% tourism fee and 10% service charge.
Pictures courtesy of ADTA