- Baku City Tour – you will see the most important places of interest in the Azerbaijani capital and gain an idea of its history and present lifestyle.
- Old Town Walking Tours – during this walk through Icheri Sheher (Inner City), the historic centre of Baku, situated within the ancient city walls, you will see such architectural monuments as the Maiden’s Tower and the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, caravansaries, ancient mosques.
- Cruise through the Bay of Baku - during this one hour long cruise you will enjoy splendid panoramic views of Baku from the sea while learning about Baku and its history.
- Tour of the “Ateshgah” Fire-Worshippers’ Temple – during this tour you will learn about the cult and the history of the Ateshgah Fire –Worshippers’ Temple as well as visiting the outcrop of inflammable gas at Yanar Dag, Fire Mountain.
- Tour “Medieval Fortresses of the Absheron Peninsula” – visit a number of fortresses that were part of an integral defense system of Absheron during the Middle Ages in the remote regions of Baku.
- Tour of Gobustan – this is an excursion to the volcanic desert southwest of Baku along the Caspian Sea shore. Here you will see rock paintings made by ancient people more than ten thousand years ago.
Please contact our concierge to arrange your tour via email at firstname.lastname@example.org