Banff Hiking Vacation
The Fairmont Banff Springs is located at nature’s doorstep where there is a world of unspoiled land to explore. Hiking in the Canadian Rockies is one of the best ways to explore the natural landscape and beauty of Banff National Park.
Our Banff Hiking vacation is designed to offer you a convenient and seamless hiking tour that will take you into places where you can discover all there is to know about Banff National Park, and experience its natural history. Keep a camera handy for incredible photo opportunities from brilliant mountain scenes to wildlife of all sorts!
- Two nights luxury accommodation (minimum two night stay is required)
- Self-Parking for Electric Vehicles
- EcoLogo Certified Renewable Energy Credits*
- Signature Banff National Park Hike with Discover Banff Tours for two adults per stay (children must be 13 years or over to participate on the hike)
- Children under 13 years and under can join the Banff Springs Kid's Club. The Kid’s Club offers supervised activities with enthusiastic camp leaders. Every day is a new adventure!
- Every hiking tour includes 8:30 am hotel pick up, hotel drop off, a hearty packed lunch and use of hiking poles if you need them.
- Hike to Lake Agnes - Sunday
- Hike to the Plain of Six Glaciers - Wednesday and Friday
- Hike to Stanley Glacier - Tuesday and Thursday
- Hike to Larch Valley - Monday and Saturday
*The Fairmont Banff Springs purchases EcoLogo certified Renewable Energy Credit from Bow Valley Power. The credit amount purchased covers the annual electricity used by the Golf Course Clubhouse, the Electric Vehicle charging stations, as well as guestroom electricity used by our guests. This initiative reduces our facility’s annual carbon footprint by 52,800 kg of CO2 by converting 60,000 kWh of electricity previously generated by coal power plants in to renewable sources.
Between Sunday, June 01, 2014
and Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Rates are based on double occupancy in a Fairmont room. Banff Hiking vacation rates are subject to availability and do not include taxes.
Minimum 21 day advance booking required by Discover Banff Tours for the hiking portion of this package to guarantee availability. After 21 days, hikes are subject to availability.