Family Castle Adventure
Your family vacation adventure starts at our castle doors! We invite all princesses and princes to discover the magic that awaits your family at The Fairmont Banff Springs hotel. From the moment you arrive at our grand entrance, your children will be enchanted by our castle and all that it has to offer.
Visit our Fairmont Mountain Resorts site to view Banff's Winter Activities videos.
- Deluxe Accommodation for a minimum two nights
- Valet parking for one vehicle
- $50 Food & Beverage credit
- One night of an in-room movie and pizza
- Family bowling
- Children's welcome package
- Scavenger hunt
Enjoy family bonding time while enjoying the family friendly amenities and activities such as:
- Banff Springs Kids Club - The Fairmont Banff Springs Kids Club’s program is about trying new and different activities you wouldn’t find at home. The scope of the activities in our program is varied and it is our goal for every child to learn something new. From GPS orienteering to five-pin bowling, every guest has the opportunity to try something they have never done before.
- Glow-in-the-dark bowling
- Family movie nights in our own theater (offered seasonally)
- Indoor and heated outdoor pool
- Outdoor adventures:
- Winter: Skiing, Skating, tobogganing, sleigh rides and snow shoeing.
- Summer: Hiking, Biking, horseback riding and family float trips.
In addition to the package offerings, kids five and under eat free and family pets are welcome. Please ask reservations for details on our pet policy.
The Fairmont Banff Springs offers a variety of services to assist you in planning your next Banff family vacation.
Recreational facilities include an indoor and an outdoor heated swimming pool, a weight room, and an aerobics studio. There's also The Fairmont Banff Springs Bowling Center with Canadian five-pin bowling. This four-lane facility features neon backlit bowling, a darts and games room, music, and a snack bar. During your Banff family vacation, you may also enjoy movie-and-pizza nights in the comfort of their own rooms.
The Fairmont Banff Springs is a great base for day trips. Local points of interest include the scenic 1A Highway to Lake Louise, a gondola ride up Sulphur Mountain, The Bankhead Mine, or Lake Minnewanka. Picnic lunches from the hotel are a perfect addition to any excursion.
Take advantage of all the programs and services available at The Fairmont Banff Springs.
This offer is available year-round, subject to availability.
Rates are starting from $499 CAD per night with a minimum stay of two nights in Deluxe Room. Banff family vacation rates vary by season.