The Fairmont Banff Springs Ski and Spa Experience Package
This winter season, step into the heart of Canadian ski country and experience the ultimate winter vacation in Banff, Alberta. With one of the longest ski seasons in North America, there are many months to take advantage of it! Come and experience the pure exhilaration of skiing endless runs surrounded by snow covered peaks, lay some tracks on a snowshoe adventure, and enjoy a relaxing afternoon in the Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Banff Springs. Now, more than ever, is the time to experience an unrivaled winter adventure in the Canadian Rockies.
- Two nights accommodation at our luxury mountain resort
- Two adult tri-area ski lift passes per room, per night valid at Sunshine Village, Lake Louise Mountain Resort, and Ski Banff at Norquay
- Two $50 spa credits based on double occupancy for 90-minute body treatments
- Shuttle service between the ski hill and The Fairmont Banff Springs
- Complimentary ski and snowboard storage
- All gratuities
Between Saturday, November 10, 2012
and Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Rates start from $499 CAD per night, based on double occupancy. Package rates are subject to availability and do not include taxes.
Package inclusions are not combinable or refundable and cannot be applied to the room rate. Additional lift tickets may be purchased directly at the ski hill. Children's ski passes are not included in this package.