The irresistible beauty of Barbados is well-rooted in its legendary beaches and the warmth and hospitality of its people. The richness of the local culture and its vibrant scenery, together with a fantastic climate, have created an alluring place to escape and live amidst an equally captivating landscape.
Welcome to the Platinum Coast, one of the most beautiful places on earth. Welcome to Fairmont Royal Pavilion, one of the most exclusive luxury resorts in Barbados. Conveniently located in the environs of St. James Parish, the award-winning Fairmont Royal Pavilion resort is situated 29 km (17 miles) from the airport and 14 km (8 miles) from the capital city of Bridgetown, and a half mile from the nearest shopping centre in Holetown.
Our 75-room hotel stretches languidly in front of a pristine beach, regarded as the most beautiful and exclusive in Barbados. The resort´s elegant and inviting architecture features several paths, ideal for a relaxing stroll, that will unveil magnificent gardens with endemic trees and flowers, a freshwater pool, outdoor tennis courts and the beach, not to forget the resort's restaurants, both located beachfront.
Activities and services
Beneath the Caribbean sun, you will enjoy an array of thoughtfully crafted activities and services at no additional cost, including:
- Non-motorized watersports
- Wi-Fi throughout your stay
- Swim with the turtles activity
- Daily afternoon tea daily served at Taboras Restaurant
- 24-hour access to the fitness room
- Weekly Manager's cocktail reception
- PressReader: Endless stream of thousands of newspapers and magazines
- Outdoor tennis courts lit for night play. Includes complimentary use of racquets and balls
- Valet parking at the hotel
Traveling With Children
Children 10 and older are invited to join their parents year around. Children 9 and younger are welcome from March 1 to November 4 and from December 18 to January 9.
With our special activity programs, grown-ups and kids alike can look forward to a vacation filled with good times at the AAA Four Diamond Fairmont Royal Pavilion! While parents relax while sunbathing on the beach or getting pampered with an in-room spa experience, kids all ages can enjoy a variety of fun-filled activities with our seasonal programs:
- Holiday Season: December 22, 2016 to January 2, 2017. Learn more >
- Spring and Easter: March 27, 2017 to April 23, 2017. Details coming soon.
Tour Our Culinary World
At The Fairmont Royal Pavilion you will find cuisine as unique and inspired as the island itself. From casual to fine dining, and from locally inspired menus to themed dinners, we have a culinary delight to please any palate and every occasion. Tour our culinary world, please click here.