The Fairmont Royal Pavilion offers a variety of services to assist you in planning your next family vacation in Barbados.
From March 15th to October 31st and from December 20th to January 5th, we cease to be an adults only resort as we welcome children of all ages with complimentary daily activities and entertainment. It is a perfect time for families to have that special time together in a grand Bajan adventure!
- Interconnecting rooms available for families with children under the age of 10. All Junior Suites are interconnecting while the Oceanfront Deluxe room interconnect either via the ocean view balconies or from inside the rooms. Interconnecting rooms can be guaranteed at time of reservation, based on availability
- Cribs and cots available upon request at no extra charge
Complimentary daily activities and entertainment for children of all ages including kid-friendly movie nights, water-sports and talent shows are offered from March 15th to October 31st and from December 20th to January 5th.
The activity program is seasonal and subject to change, for details and schedules, please contact Concierge by dialing (246) 422-5555 or by e-mail at RPVConcierge@Fairmont.com
Kids aged 4-12:
- Movie nights
- Turtle trips
- Sandcastle competition
- Cooking class
- Games (kite flying, puzzles, etc.)
- Talent shows
Teens aged 13+:
- Paddle boats
- Hobie cat sailing
- Beach cricket
- Slip & slide, ping-pong, Wii, board games and dominoes
Engaging service extends through to the babysitting program which provides care for the smallest of our guests at an additional charge.
Our babysitters are certified to monitor and entertain babies and toddlers. 24 hours notice required.
For more information and applicable fees, please contact Concierge by dialing (246) 422-5555 extension 2520, or by e-mail at RPVConcierge@Fairmont.com
- Children five and under eat free at Palm and Taboras restaurants when ordering off the children’s menu
- Children aged 6-12 pay regular menu prices when ordering off the children’s menu
- Children aged 12 or under receive a 50% discount when ordering off the regular menu or buffet service (when available) at Palm and Taboras restaurants.
Children must dine with their parents. These promotions exclude in-room dining, pool and beach service, and special occasion dining events.
New this year: The expansion of the brand’s Lifestyle Cuisine program to children’s menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites such as chicken strips, pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and even chocolate mousse. Chefs are in the process of swapping out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners.
The Palm and Taboras restaurants' menus feature a “Kids-Only” section.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (246) 422 5555; at the hotel dial extension 0.