Activities & Services
At Fairmont Battery Wharf on the waterfront in downtown Boston, we pride ourselves on welcoming guests to our Boston hotel and treating them like family. We provide a warm, relaxing atmosphere, and friendly service to create the memorable stay you deserve.
Join us on a tour of the historic North End neighborhood.
Fairmont Battery Wharf, on the Boston waterfront, offers these services for our guests' comfort and convenience:
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access
- Business Center with Complimentary Boarding Pass Printing
- North End Ambassadors Concierge Service
- In-Room Dining Service
- Laundry/Valet Service
- On site Maritime Museum
- Valet Parking
- Private Water Taxi Stand to Logan International Airport and all Boston waterfront stops
- Exhale ® Fitness Center and Spa Services
- Complimentary BMW Bicycles (Seasonal)
- Access to the Boston Harbor Walk; an inviting public walkway along the waterfront, with parks, public art, seating areas, cafes, exhibit areas, interpretive signage, water transportation facilities, and a wide range of other amenities.
- The Underground Concourse, which connects our four separate buildings to each other, providing easy passage between buildings in cold and inclement weather.
Fairmont Battery Wharf is proud to be Green Key Certified which recognizes our Boston hotel as improving our environmental and fiscal performance. Fairmont Battery Wharf takes very specific measures in an effort to reduce its carbon footprint. We are proud supporters and contributors of Clean the World which distributes our recycled soap products, along with appropriate educational materials, to impoverished countries worldwide, and to domestic homeless shelters.
Fairmont Battery Wharf is a TAG Approved™ hotel.