Fairmont Battery Wharf offers a variety of services to assist you in planning your next family vacation.
- Cribs and Roll-A-Ways available upon request
- Availability of connected rooms
Our Boston hotel Guest Service Agents are glad to provide a variety of kid and teen friendly activity suggestions. Including:
- Complimentary use of hotel's BMW bicycles in children and adult sizes.
- Exhale Spa "Move & Groove" Mommy and Me yoga classes
- Harbor boat rides, via Rowes Wharf Water Transport
In-Room-Dining amenities upon request:
- "Night at the Movies" - Enjoy a night at the movies with freshly popped popcorn, a free credit for an in room movie and two beverages of your choice.
- "Good Night Boston" - Take your smallest guests on a bedtime tour of Boston with the book Good Night Boston. Read them to sleep with chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk
- Fairmont Battery Wharf uses the services of Parents in a Pinch, a well renowned babysitting company in Boston. Contact a Front Desk Agent to inquire
At all Fairmont hotels, kids aged 5 and under eat free off the children’s menu while kids aged 6-11 eat for half price off the regular menu.
New this year: The expansion of the brand’s Lifestyle Cuisine program to children’s menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites. Chefs are in the process of swapping out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners.
Aragosta Bar and Bistro features a “Kids-Only” section.
>View Kid-Friendly menu
- Check-in/Check-out options
- Alcohol Removal Service