The Cut - Beijing’s destination for steak
The Cut, our award-winning steak restaurant offers the finest slices of Wagyu beef and contemporary western food. Diners can choose from the finest steak and seafood products to fire up on the grill or try Chef Andreas’ innovative modern epicurean dishes, all which can be viewed from the chic open kitchen. Both restaurants have won multiple awards recognized by voters from Beijing’s expatriate population and local magazines.
Chef's Signature Set Lunch Menu- CNY 528
- Meditterranean seafood chowder. Rich tomato and seafood soup with basil oil
- AACO MS5+ Wagyu Strip Loin. Served with oven baked mushrooms and signature fries
- Blueberries. In textures with Greet yogurt and honey
The Cut's Lunch Favorites Tasting Menu - CNY 288
- "The Cut" Lifestyle Caesar salad. Romaine lettuce with yogurt Caesar dressing, whole wheat ciabatta, and slow poached egg
- Australilan oyster blade steak served with mashed potatoes and asparagus
- Apple and pie. Raisins and iced cinnamon cream.
Hours of Operation
The CUT is open from Monday to Friday, 11:30 - 14:00 for lunch. From Monday to Sunday,18:00 - 23:00 for dinner (last order 10.30pm)
For reservations, please call +8610 8507 3617 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cut Lunch Menu
A La Carte Dinner Menu