Warm Weather Activities
- Explore Chicago's lakefront landmark, Millennium Park. Located 1/2 block from the Fairmont Chicago, enjoy the Grant Park Music Festival at the outdoor Pritzker Pavilion or just stroll through and take in a host of artistic attractions. Get fit with Saturday morning workouts on the Great Lawn from 8:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- Admire the magnificent Buckingham Fountain.
- Sit back and take in the city's architectural splendors while enjoying a relaxing boat ride on the Chicago River.
- Rent a bicycle for a tour along the lakefront bike path.
- Visit the world-famous Lincoln Park Zoo - admission is complimentary.
- Window-shop at Macy's on State Street and then head over to the Magnificent Mile for even more shopping.
Outdoor, lighted courts (seasonal)
Across the street from the Fairmont Chicago
Tel: (312) 294-4790
Downtown Sports Club
441 North Wabash
Tel: (312) 644-4884
McClurg Court Tennis Club
333 East Ontario
Tel: (312) 944-4546
Nine hole course
3600 North at the Lakefront
Cog Hill Golf Course & Country Club
Four 18 hole courses
12294 Archer Avenue, Lemont
Two 18 hole link-style courses
11001 South Doty Avenue East, Chicago
Ruffled Feathers Golf Course
18 hole course
#1 Pete Dye Drive, Lemont