Art Immersion Apprentice Trip Package
Nestled in the heart of the Dallas Arts District, the largest contiguous urban arts district in the nation, The Fairmont Dallas is perfectly positioned for a weekend of art and culture. The Art Immersion apprentice trip begins with the Art of Buying Art – a one-hour private session on how to buy local art in your community, taught by a representative of the The Galler at The Fairmont Dallas. Once you are fully knowledgeable about art acquisition, spend some time with the hotel’s Artist in Residence (artists are rotated quarterly) for a lesson on the Art of Making Art – an opportunity to see the artist at work and delve into the inner workings of a creative mastermind. Make your way to the AAA/Four Diamond Pyramid Restaurant & Bar for the Art of Culinary Arts – an art-inspired dinner menu complimented by the Art of Wine, pairings carefully selected by sommelier Hunter Hammett from our award-winning wine selection. Before you leave the next day, enjoy a leisurely stroll through downtown, with PublicArtWalk, a self-guided walking tour of the city’s dynamic art which has been created by local and regional artists to enliven parks, libraries, fire stations and recreational centers. An elegant coffee table book, generously donated by the Nasher Sculpture Center, details the visual documentation of the development of the center and its magnificent collection and is yours to keep as a reminder of your art-filled weekend with us.
- One night of luxury accommodations
- One-hour lesson on The Art of Buying Art with a representative of The Gallery at The Fairmont
- One-hour lesson on The Art of Making Art with The Fairmont Dallas' Artist in Residence
- PublicArt Walk map for a self-guided walking tour of The Dallas Arts District's public art
- An exclusive Art of Culinary dinner for two with Art of Wine pairings at Pyramid Restaurant
- Nasher Sculpture Center coffee table book
Between Sunday, March 31, 2013
and Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Rates for this package start at $429 USD, not including tax.
This package must be booked at least seven (7) days in advance to guarantee the Art of Buying Art session and the Art of Making Art with the Artist in Residence.