Dubai cultural stopover package
Dubai is the perfect stopover hub before your final destination. Enjoy an unforgettable experience in the Emirate with this Dubai hotel stopover package. Stay in a luxury hotel ideally located in the heart of Dubai and close to the international airport (with direct metro service), and get a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour to visit the new and the old Dubai, a city of contrasts.
Get lost and roam around Dubai’s labyrinthine souks, sail the Dubai Creek keeping pace with Dhow merchant ships, or admire some of the most incredible man made infrastructures such as The Palm, Burj Al Arab or the tallest building in the World: Burj Khalifa.
- Accommodation on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- AED 150 credit to redeem in any Fairmont Dubai managed restaurants.
- Hop-on hop-off Big Bus sightseeing tour (24 hour ticket) passing by Atlantis The Palm, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, old Dubai and its souks… among other main landmarks. Recorded commentary in a choice of 10 languages.
- Free cruise along Dubai Creek in a traditional Dhow cruise.
- Free entry to Al-Fahidi fort, the oldest building in town and house of the Dubai Museum (Saturday - Thursday and Friday afternoon).
- Free entry to Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House - Shindagha Museum (Saturday - Thursday and Friday afternoon).
- Complimentary use of the spa, pools and health club facilities.
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities in your room.
Between Sunday, June 22, 2014
and Sunday, May 31, 2015
- Rates start from AED726.
- Requires a minimum 2 night stay, and first night non-refundable deposit.
- Minimum advance purchase: 24 hours.
- This package is subject to 10% service charge, 10% municipality fees and Tourism Dirham fee.
- This package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Blackout dates apply.
- Children under 5 years accompanied by one adult may travel for free on the Big Bus Tours as long as they do not occupy a seat. A form of ID will be requested for children on the day of tour.
- Due to local regulations, a Credit Card Authorization Form provided by the hotel will be required in order to guarantee any pre-paid reservations.
The Big Bus tour does not stop at Fairmont Dubai, consequently guests will be required to reach the closest stop at Wafi Mall. Big Bus Tours operating hours are from 9am – 5pm daily.Opening hours for tourist attractions may vary without prior notice.