Kids Rule Family Stay Package
At The Fairmont Empress, kids rule the Castle. If you are looking for family fun in British Columbia, why not take a trip to Victoria's most fabled castle? This package is designed for kids of all ages looking for a special escape.
Whether for your family or simply traveling as a kid at heart, your adventure in the Castle starts with a children's welcome gift and a scavenger hunt that will take them all over The Fairmont Empress. Enjoy an afternoon at any number of local, downtown family attractions before a splash in our heated indoor pool. After dinner curl up with your family and start the show complete with refreshments. In the morning take the family to the Empress Dining Room for breakfast before starting another exciting day in BC's capital city!
Photo courtesy of Flytographer. Book your vacation photo shoot.
- One night's accommodation
- Overnight valet parking
- Children's welcome toy
- Scavenger Hunt in The Fairmont Empress
- Choice of one in-room pay per view movie
- Movie Night Amenity of popcorn and non-alcoholic beverages for four
- Breakfast for two adults and two children in The Empress Room or through In Room Dining
- Children 5 year and under eat free. Children 6 to 12 years receive 50% off all regular priced food and beverage*.
SAMPLE FAMILY FRIENDLY THINGS TO SEE AND DO IN VICTORIA
- Fairmont Scavenger Hunt
- Prince and Princess Tea
- Victoria Bug Zoo
- Royal BC Museum
- IMAX Theatre
- Minature World
- The Butchart Gardens
- Whale watching and seakayaking
- Beaconhill Park and so much more!
This offer is available year-round, subject to availability.
Rates from $219 CAD per night .
Based on availability. The pricing on Prince & Princess Afternoon Tea has already been discounted for children 6 - 12 years.