Enjoy a Complimentary Round of Golf: Exclusive to Premier and Platinum Members
Our courses will instill golf memories that will stay with you long after you've checked out. It is a collection of golf courses unlike any other in the hemisphere and we're proud they are part of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.
Fairmont President's Club is proud to offer our Premier and Platinum members the two-for-one golf benefit. When you check-in at any of the Fairmont golf resorts listed below, you'll receive a certificate which is good for one complimentary round of golf during your stay when purchasing a round of golf at the full rate.
When you book your tee time with your Fairmont President's Club Concierge, let the Agent know you want to take advantage of this exclusive benefit and upon check-in you'll receive your certificate. Then all you need to do is bring the certificate and your Fairmont President's Club membership card with you to the Clubhouse on the day of your tee time.
The Premier and Platinum member two-for-one golf certificate may be redeemed at the following properties:
Certificate Terms and Conditions:
- Two-for-one golf benefit is open to all current Fairmont President's Club Premier and Platinum members.
- Certificate entitles Premier and Platinum Members to one complimentary round of golf (18 holes) when purchasing one round of golf at full rate.
- Certificate is redeemable at participating locations only.
- Certificate may only be applied with advance notice provided to Fairmont President’s Club Concierge at the time of reserving tee-time.
- Certificate use is subject to availability.
- Original Certificate must be provided at Golf Clubhouse at time of check-in. Member may be asked to provide his or her FPC membership card.
- Tee off times are subject to availability at time of booking
- One certificate redeemable per stay per Premier or Platinum member. For the purposes of these terms, a “stay” is defined as consecutive nights in the same hotel or resort, regardless of the number of check-ins/checkouts that may occur.
- Certificate must be redeemed at the property indicated on the certificate front.
- The complimentary round of golf cannot be played at a later date.
- Certificate is non-transferable and can only be used by the member.
- Certificate is non-refundable if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Certificate has no cash surrender value.
- Acquisition of the Certificate or benefit may subject Member to income or other taxes.
- Member will be solely responsible for paying all such taxes and for making all applicable disclosures.