Follow us on Instagram and share your favourite memories with #momentsLCF.
Sign up for the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac e-newsletter
THE GRAND MAKEOVER CONTINUES
Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac is undergoing an extensive renovation & refurbishment project. As part of this project, some guest rooms currently have obstructed views and guests may encounter noise disturbances between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m, Monday to Friday and between 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday. In addition, please note the following:
- The main entrance & hotel lobby will be closed for renovation from January 20, 2014 to May 1, 2014
- Valet parking & check-in is located at the St-Louis entrance (just south of the main entrance)
- The Champlain restaurant is temporarily closed for renovation and will re-open Spring 2014
- The Bar St-Laurent & Café de la Terrasse are now closed
- A temporary restaurant and bar offering is available in the Jacques Cartier & Place d’Armes rooms
- Our new restaurants “1608” and “Le Sam” are scheduled to open Spring 2014
- A temporary Fairmont Gold offering will be available from February 1 to June 15, 2014, located on the 9th floor of the Hotel
We sincerely thank you for your understanding during this renovation phase.
Take a look at the virtual tour of our new Château.
Click here to follow the progress of this historic project.
Nestled in the heart of Old Quebec, this heritage urban resort will seduce you with its historic charm, distinctive elegance, world-class hospitality and magic touch. Your experience at Fairmont Le Château Frontenac luxury hotel in Old Quebec City will guarantee you a memorable and inspiring stay in one of the most beautiful, and walkable, cities in the world.
In any one of its 611 beautifully furnished guestrooms and suites offering breathtaking views of the St. Lawrence River or the architecture of Old Quebec City, you'll feel an elegant touch of historic Europe. The tastefully appointed accommodations offer an unparalleled level of luxury and service where every guest is entitled to the royal treatment. This stately luxury hotel stands above historic Old Québec, designated a United Nations World Heritage Site. Tucked away on the 9th floor of the Château, Fairmont Gold, an exclusive hotel lifestyle experience, includes several personalized amenities to ensure your stay is a perfect one.
Let our culinary team introduce you to the abundant, local cuisine and exquisite dining experiences. For business and special events, our superior banquet facilities with wireless high speed internet available throughout the hotel will turn any meeting, social gathering and wedding including our elopement package into an unforgettable event. Furthermore, our partner PSAV will assist you in planning your audiovisual needs.