- Cribs available upon request
- Availability of connected rooms
- Babysitter on request
There is an indoor pool for children of all ages to enjoy during your Quebec City family vacation.
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday: 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Water toys are available in the pool area
Childcare services are available.
- $20 CAD per hour for one or two children for a minimum of three hours.
- $23 CAD per hour for three children for a minimum of three hours.
- An extra hour will be charged after 11:00 p.m. (to cover transportation costs). Four children or more requires an additional babysitter.
Contact Us: Please contact the Royal Service to confirm the babysitter at least 24 hours before services are required.
At all Fairmont hotels, children aged five and under eat free from the kid’s menu, while children aged 6-11 eat for half price off the regular menu. New this year: The expansion of the brand’s Lifestyle Cuisine program to children’s menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites such as chicken strips, pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and even chocolate mousse. Chefs are in the process of swapping out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners.
Kids of all ages will jump with joy as they discover our game room located on the terrasse level in the Beauharnois salon.
Hours of operations: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m until August 30, 2015
- This room is reserved for hotel guests only
- There is no surveillance in this room by a member of our staff
- Food and beverage are forbidden in this room
- Hotel is not responsible for any personal belongings that are stolen or lost in this room
- For games that require coins, you can exchange your paper bills at the front desk.
- Alcohol Removal Services from mini-bar ($30 CDN)