- Cribs available upon request
- Connecting rooms available
- Accommodations for nannies
- Fresh water pool
- Salt water pool
- Toys are available in the fresh water pool area
Babysitting services are available at the resort and can be booked through our concierge desk.
- $15 USD per hour for one child
- $2 USD extra per hour per additional child
- An extra hour will be charged after 11:00 p.m. (to cover transportation costs). Four children or more requires an additional babysitter.
- Please contact the Concierge Desk to confirm the babysitter at least 24 hours before services are required. We need a 24 hour notice for cancellation.
At all Fairmont hotels, kids aged 5 and under eat free off the children’s menu while kids aged 6-11 eat for half price off the regular menu. New this year: The expansion of the brand’s Lifestyle Cuisine program to children’s menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites such as chicken strips, pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and even chocolate mousse. Chefs are swapping out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners.
- Harley's Restaurant & Terrace & Heritage Court
- View Harley's Kid-Friendly menu
- View Heritage Court's Kid-Friendly menu
We have a kid's club at our sister property the Fairmont Southampton called the Explorers Camp.
They have a well-staffed and complete children's activity program. For detailed information on the Kids' Explorers Camp, please read their brochure. Children aged 5 to 12 years old are welcome.
For more information call 238-8000.
- Check-in/Check-out options
- Alcohol Removal Services