- Cribs available upon request
- Connecting rooms available
- Accommodations for nannies
- Infinity-edge Resort Pool
- Lap Pool
- Toys, sunscreen, goggles, and other pool amenities are available at the pool's towel hut
Family travel amenities include babysitting services are available at the resort and can be booked through our concierge desk.
- $15 USD per hour for one child
- $2 USD extra per hour per additional child
- An extra hour will be charged after 11:00 p.m. (to cover transportation costs). Four children or more requires an additional babysitter.
- Please contact the Concierge Desk to confirm the babysitter at least 24 hours before services are required. We need a 48 hour notice for cancelation.
*Please note that holiday rates may apply if babysitting services are needed on public holidays.
At all Fairmont hotels, kids aged 5 and under eat free off the children’s menu while kids aged 6-11 eat for half price off the regular menu. The Lifestyle Cuisine menu program has been expanded into the children's menus, offering healthy twists on the usual kid-friendly favorites. Chefs are swapping out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners. Click here to view more information about our restaurants and menus.
Our sister hotel, The Fairmont Southampton, offer a kid's club, Explorers Camp with a comprehensive line-up of activities for children aged 5-12 years.