The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver offers a variety of guest services to assist you in planning your next family vacation in Vancouver, BC. Discover the best that Fairmont in Vancouver has to offer families.
With a large selection of connected rooms The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver’s “A Family Affair” package proves that families who travel together can save together – families that book one room at the “rate of the day” will receive 50% off a second room, making it easy for families to travel together with a little extra breathing room. This package also includes 25% off food and beverage within the hotel.
- Cribs and connecting rooms are available upon request
- Prince and Princess' will enjoy Bubblegum Afternoon Tea
- Take our resident canine ambassadors Mavis & Beau for a walk
- HDTV with in-room Pay-Movies/Games
- Vancouver Art Gallery, Robson Ice Skating Rink and shopping steps from the hotel
- Nearby is Stanley Park, one of North America's largest urban parks covering 1,000 acres. Stanley Park is perfect for children of all ages. Facilities include an aquarium, children's farmyard, and 22 miles (33 km) of hiking and walking trails. There are also cycling paths, tennis courts, Indian Totem Poles and a scenic drive.
- Visit our Destination Guide for other family activities in Vancouver
- Pool open to 10:30pm daily
- Child-sized bathrobes available upon request
The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver uses the services of Nannies on Call, a well-renowned babysitting company in Vancouver. All of the nannies hold a current First Aid/CPR Certification and have undergone a full background check. Nannies on Call is licensed, bonded and insured.
For information, rates and reservation, please contact the hotel's Concierge, or call: (604) 924-2674 or toll free at 1(877) 214-2828 or visit their website.
At all Fairmont hotels, kids aged 5 and under eat free off the children’s menu while kids aged 6-11 eat for half price off the regular menu. New this year: The expansion of the brand’s Lifestyle Cuisine program to children’s menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites such as chicken strips, pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and even chocolate mousse. Chefs are in the process of swapping out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners.
Griffins & In-Room Dining offer menu’s that feature a “Kids-Only” section.