Jasper Family Ski Experience
Jasper National Park is the perfect place for your family ski vacation. With short lineups at Marmot Basin and countless indoor and outdoor adventures available at the resort, your winter getaway will be full of family fun! When you book the Family Ski Experience at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, you will receive two adult ski-lift tickets and one child ski-lift ticket for Marmot Basin free of charge. Enjoy the wide open spaces, high-speed quad chair and beautiful vistas of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Bring your family, friends and fellow snow bunnies to hit the slopes in beautiful Jasper National Park.
Watch our Winter Centennial video!
- Winter Ski Accommodation in a Deluxe Room for a minimum of two nights
- Transportation to and from the ski hill, daily shuttles depart from Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. Family ski lift tickets for two adults and one child (under 17) at Marmot Basin:
- If staying for a two night ski package - one day of skiing (two adult lift tickets & 1 child lift ticket are given)
- If staying for a three night ski package - two days of skiing (four adult lift tickets & 2 child lift tickets are given)
- If staying for a four night ski package - three days of skiing (six adult lift tickets & 3 child lift tickets are given)
Between Friday, November 11, 2016
and Thursday, April 20, 2017
Jasper Family Ski Package rates start from $469 CAD per night plus taxes, based on triple occupancy in a Deluxe Room.
US travelers receive additional savings
due to favorable exchange!
Daily Exchange Rates (Rates may vary
daily and do not include credit card exchange fees.)
Dates are based on ski hill opening and closing - dates may vary. Minimum 2 night stay required. Family Ski Package Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. Subject to availability, blackout dates may apply.