Luxury Ski Package
Boasting 84 named ski trails, open bowl skiing, groomed slopes, superb facilities and more than 1,650 acres of skiable terrain, Marmot Basin offers the perfect ski holiday getaway.
Marmot Basin is one of the least crowded ski areas of its size in all of North America, which means you spend less time waiting in line and more time on the slopes. From long, gentle winding novice runs, to steep, high alpine bowls and chutes, skiers and snowboarders of all abilities will find just what they're looking for.
- Ski Accommodation in a Fairmont Room
- Transportation for two adults to and from the ski hill on daily, scheduled shuttles departing from Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
- Ski lift tickets to Marmot Basin:
If staying for one night, one day of skiing at Marmot Basin (two adult lift tickets are given)
If staying for a two night ski package, two days of skiing at Marmot Basin (four adult lift tickets are given)
If staying for a three night ski package, three days of skiing at Marmot Basin (six adult lift tickets are given)
- Daily breakfast for two in Orso's Restaurant
- Complimentary ski/snowboard storage
- Valet Parking
- Special Spa Offer
- Book a 60 minute Sports Massage at Reflections Spa and receive a complimentary upgrade to 90 minutes
- Please contact Reflections Spa directly to book your appointment (780) 852-6014
Between Friday, November 13, 2015
and Monday, May 02, 2016
Jasper Luxury Ski Package rates from $409 CAD per night plus taxes, based on double occupancy in a Fairmont Room.
Head to the Marmot Basin website for ski condition updates and snow-cam live from the slopes.
Dates are based on ski hill opening and closing - dates may vary. Minimum 1 night stay required. Luxury Ski Package Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. Subject to availability, blackout dates may apply.