Ski For Free Package
In anticipation of fresh powder and sunny skies, we invite you to Jasper, Alberta to ski for free. Yes that's right, free! When you book the Ski for Free package at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, you'll receive two ski-lift tickets for Marmot Basin free of charge. Enjoy the wide open spaces, new high-speed quad chair, short line-ups, and beautiful vistas of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Bring your family, friends and fellow snow bunnies to hit the slopes in beautiful Jasper National Park.
Be sure to view our online photo gallery for images of The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.
Visit our Fairmont Mountain Resorts site to view Jasper's Winter Activities videos.
- Ski Accommodation in a Fairmont Room for a minimum of two nights.
- Transportation to and from the ski hill on daily shuttles departing from The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. Times vary - contact the Bell Desk for details.
- Ski lift tickets for two adults at Marmot Basin:
- If staying for a two night ski package - one day of skiing (two lift tickets are given)
- If staying for a three night ski package - two days of skiing (four lift tickets are given)
- If staying for a four night ski package - three days of skiing (six lift tickets are given)
Between Friday, November 08, 2013
and Sunday, May 04, 2014
Jasper Ski Package rates start from $269 CAD per night, based on double occupancy in a Fairmont Room. Minimum 2 night stay required.
Head to the Marmot Basin website for ski condition updates and snow-cam live from the slopes.
Also visit Fairmont Mountain Resorts for information and videos for your Rocky Mountain Ski Vacation with Fairmont Hotels and Resorts.
Join our Fairmont President’s Club. Membership is complimentary and features exclusive privileges including free internet access, free local calls, daily newspaper and more.
Offer is available from Ski Hill opening until Ski Hill closing (estimated closing date is May 4, 2014).