The Ultimate Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Ski Experience
Boasting 84 named ski trails, open bowl skiing, uncrowded groomed slopes, superb facilities, and more than 1,650 acres of skiable terrain, when you ski Jasper at Marmot Basin, you’ll find something for everyone! Marmot Basin is one of the least crowded ski areas of its size in all of North America. From long, gentle winding novice runs, to steep, high alpine bowls and chutes, skiers and snowboarders of all abilities will find what they are looking for.
Our Jasper Ski vacation packages provide a number of ski amenities. Spend 2 nights and get 2 adult lift tickets at Marmot Basin per room per night, including complimentary Ski Storage, complimentary return ski shuttle for two adults, complimentary valet parking and more.
- Winter Ski Accommodation in a Fairmont Room for a minimum of two nights.
- Ski lift tickets for two adults at Marmot Basin:
- If staying for a two night ski package - one day of skiing (two lift tickets are given)
- If staying for a three night ski package - two days of skiing (four lift tickets are given)
- If staying for a four night ski package - three days of skiing (six lift tickets are given)
- Transportation to and from the ski hill, daily shuttles depart from The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.
Between Friday, November 08, 2013
and Saturday, April 12, 2014
Jasper Ski Package rates start from $259 CAD per night, based on double occupancy in a Fairmont Room. Minimum 2 night stay required.