Children's Activity Center
The Keiki Lani Kid's Club, the hotel's activity center for kids, is a state-licensed facility for children between 5 and 13 years old. Keiki Lani, which means ''Heavenly Children'' in Hawaiian, offers supervised activities by accredited staff.
The 1500 square foot kids’ camp features a permanent elevated stage, a full kitchen, a dedicated craft area, two 37” flat screen monitors, computer stations, individual cubbies, and outdoor tables.
Keiki will enjoy storytelling, creative arts and crafts, exciting games, and meeting friends while being exposed to our beautiful Hawaiian culture. Daily programs include building erupting volcanoes, crafting sandcastles, lizard hunting, hula lessons, painting coconuts, exploring tidepools, and learning Hawaiian words and phrases.
To make reservations guests at The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Family resort, may contact the concierge desk at (808) 875-4100 extension 290 or The Keiki Lani Kid's Club at (808) 875-4100 extension 477.
- Reservations are required 24 hours in advance.
- Parents are required to complete a medical form when enrolling their keiki.
- DAY Camp • 9:00 am to 1:00 pm - $65 per child (Fourth day free!)
Includes morning snack, craft, lunch and indoor/outdoor activities.
- DROP In • 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm - $20 per child per hour
Includes crafts, Wii, playtime.
- Day Camp Extension • 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - $10.00 per hour, per child
- Children under age 5 must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- Evening childcare is available upon request