With the Fairmont Kea Lani's Suite-to-Reef package, guests have the opportunity explore Maui’s amazing fish and coral reefs, and learn how to identify and protect them. With annual growth rates of only 0.3 to 2 centimeters, coral reefs take years to form, but seconds to destroy. Guests will have a new appreciation for the fragile ecosystem when they explore it first-hand with unlimited snorkeling.
In Hawai’i, we say: E malama pono ke kai! Take care of the ocean!
- Accommodations in a luxurious one-bedroom suite
- A fish-themed welcome amenity
- Complimentary snorkel gear for the entire stay
- Hawaiian Sailing Canoe Eco Tour for Two Adults: 90 minute snorkel excursion on a traditional 6-passenger sailing canoe. Departs off Polo Beach. Subject to Availability
- Reef safe sunscreen
- A waterproof camera for snapping photos of the fish you encounter
- A waterproof fish identification card (made specifically for fish seen off of Polo Beach)
- Tips on how to conserve and protect Maui’s coral reefs
This offer is available year-round, subject to availability.
Suite-to-Reef Package rates start from $649 USD per night plus applicable taxes; subject to availability
A two night deposit will be charged at the time of booking. To receive a full refund for cancellation, notice must be received 21 days prior to arrival.