- Cribs, car seats, booster seats, high chairs, rollaways, games, DVDs, and specialty kitchen items are available upon request.
- We offer a few child-proofing items like outlet plugs, toilet seat locks, and cabinet locks.
Kids aged 5-10
- Kids Night - Mondays and Thursdays from 5:30pm-9:30pm
Pre-Teens and Teens aged 11-15
- Adventure Night - Thursdays from 5:30pm-9:30pm
- Pool is open 24-hours with quiet time after 9pm
- Indoor and Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Steam Room
- Game Room
- Board Games
- Fishing Poles
- BMW Cruiser Bikes
- Child-Sized Bathrobes (available upon request)
Babysitting services are available through Telluride Sitters and Annie's Nannies. Telluride Sitters and Traveling Lite both offer equipment rentals. The lodge can help coordinate.
Rates for babysitting start at $20 per hour. Discounts apply for mulitple kids. We will provide the most up to date pricing when you confirm.
Please contact the Guest Services to confirm the babysitter or request equipment rentals at least 24 hours before services are required.
The Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge does not have a restaurant onsite but can pre-stock your kitchen prior to arrival, order pre-made meals for delivery featuring kid options, and are located in very close proximity to several restaurants in the area. Telluride and Mountain Village offer a wide variety of dining choices and most offer kid friendly options.
- Telluride Academy
- Ah Haa School of Arts
For more information: email@example.com or call extension 7133.