Fall Photography Weekend Package, Sep 23-25
Have you ever wanted to learn how to better capture the magic of the Canadian Rockies using your camera? Join us at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and Richard Berry, professional nature photographer, for an amazing photography workshop weekend in September.
‘Take Better Photographs' workshop is aimed at beginner and intermediate photographers who use either compact or 'SLR' digital cameras. It comprises of presentations and discussions at Chateau Lake Louise, a photography field trip beside the lake and a critique session.
During your photography vacation, lectures will look at three important aspects of photography; understanding your camera, creating beautiful compositions and knowing where to find the best light. Richard will also offer great tips on how to maximize your chances of taking great wildlife and landscape photographs. Due to the small group size, Richard will have time to help everyone one-on-one and to answer your photography questions.
The team at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise will take care of every detail to make sure that your photography vacation in the mountains is a pampered, magical experience. You deserve this time to immerse yourself in the beauty and nature of Banff National Park while honing your photography skills and capturing your memories. Feel comfortable to come by yourself or invite a couple of friends, your partner, a sibling or a co-worker.
- 2 nights accommodation in a Fairmont Mountain View room
- Welcome reception Friday evening
- All meals listed within the itinerary
- In-class and outdoor practical photography workshops with Richard Berry
- Professionally printed copy of your favorite picture from the weekend
- A la carte menu of activities including our outdoor Mountain Heritage Guide activities, hot tub and steam room in our fitness facilities or a treatment in the day spa. *Some additional services are extra
- Time to enjoy, have fun and be inspired to take amazing pictures!
What to Bring?
- Digital or SLR camera, charged battery and memory card with available space, ideally with instruction manual.
- Resort casual attire for all meals and in-door workshops.
- Layers of clothing, including appropriate footwear and outerwear for out-door workshops and free time.
- Optional: Tripod for your camera with any filters, lenses you may require. Laptop and USB stick to facilitate Sunday critique session.
Fall Photography Schedule and Information
Between Friday, September 23, 2016
and Sunday, September 25, 2016
From $785 per person, based on two people in a Fairmont Mountain View room and a two night stay required (Friday & Saturday - September 23-25, 2016) Total retreat is $1570 for one Fairmont Mountain View room shared by two people, includes all above meals & sessions. Single occupancy is available at a rate of $547 per person, per night. Rates do not include service charge or taxes.
* The moment your dollar took you farther. US travelers will see additional savings - up to 30% - when converting US dollars to Canadian dollars. Check Daily Exchange Rates. (Rates will vary and do not include credit card exchange fees. Subject to daily exchange rate changes.)
To reserve this package or inquire for more details, please contact Davina Bernard and reference the "Fall Photography Weekend" package. Due to limited space, online bookings will not be available. Email Davina.Bernard@Fairmont.com or call direct 1 403 522 1638.