Mindfulness & Meditation Retreat, Oct 31-Nov 1
Join us for our Mindfulness Retreat with Tracey Delfs of Balance Quest to learn more about mindfulness and how you can integrate it into your daily life. Practicing mindfulness meditation can help you to find more inner peace and happiness. Amongst the beautiful mountains of Lake Louise it’s a perfect setting to be meditating, while slowing down and learning how to live in the present moment.
Tracey has been studying with World-renowned Zen and Mindfulness Master Thich Nhat Hanh for the last 15 years. Her passion is to share these teachings on mindful living with others. During the retreat we will practice seated meditation, deep relaxation, mindful eating and mindful walking in nature. Two optional Mindful-flow yoga classes are included in the retreat (all levels of experience welcome). As well there will be teachings and discussions on mindfulness throughout the weekend.
All levels of meditation experience are welcome from the beginner with no experience to the advanced practitioner. Tracey had been teaching mindfulness for many years and is able to adapt the teachings for all levels of experience to make sure you are getting your needs met.
The team at The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise will take care of every detail to make sure that your escape to the mountains is a pampered, magical experience. You deserve to take a break away from the responsibilities of life and treat yourself to take some time to recharge yourself. Feel comfortable to come by yourself or invite a couple of friends, your partner, a sibling or a co-worker.
Mindfulness & Meditation Retreat Itinerary
View our full list of Lake Louise Yoga & Mindfulness Retreats happening in 2014/15.
- 2 night’s accommodation at The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Welcome cocktail reception Friday evening
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Saturday; Breakfast & Lunch on Sunday
- All mindfulness discussion, meditation classes and optional yoga classes outlined on the itinerary during the weekend with Tracey
- Saturday free time to enjoy all of the a la cart activities at The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, including our outdoor Mountain Heritage Guide activities, hot tub and steam room in our fitness facilities or a treatment in the day spa. *Some additional services are extra.
Between Friday, October 31, 2014
and Sunday, November 02, 2014
From $569 per person, based on two people in a Fairmont room and a two night stay required (Friday & Saturday - October 31 & November 2, 2014) Total retreat is $1138 for one Fairmont room shared by two people, includes all above meals & sessions.
Single & Triple occupancy rates available
For more information and to book please contact Davina Bernard at +1 403 522 1638 or firstname.lastname@example.org