Lake Louise Spring Yoga Retreat – Apr 11-13, 2014
Our Spring and Fall ‘Yoga & Mindfulness’ retreats with Tracey Delfs of Balance Quest have been a great success and we are pleased to offer them again in 2014. Share a weekend in Lake Louise, Alberta with like-minded people doing yoga and meditating together, going for mindful walks in nature, having discussions about how to “live more in the moment”, eating great meals and laughing together.
It doesn’t matter what level of yoga you are at, Tracey has been teaching yoga for over a decade and has the experience to make sure you are getting your needs met in the class. The team at the Chateau Lake Louise will take care of every detail to make sure that your escape to the mountains is a pampered, magical experience. You deserve to take a break away from the responsibilities of life and treat yourself to take some time to recharge yourself. Feel comfortable to come by yourself or invite a couple of friends, your partner, a sibling or a co-worker.
Lake Louise Spring Yoga Retreat Itinerary
View our full list of Lake Louise Yoga Retreats happening in 2014.
- 2 night’s accommodation at The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Welcome cocktail reception Friday evening
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Saturday; Breakfast & Lunch on Sunday
- Yoga, meditation and discussion sessions during the weekend with Tracey
- Saturday free time to enjoy all of the a la cart activities at The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, including our outdoor Mountain Heritage Guide activities, hot tub and steam room in our fitness facilities or a treatment in the day spa. *Some additional services are extra.
Between Friday, April 11, 2014
and Sunday, April 13, 2014
From $569 per person, based on two people in a Fairmont room and a two night stay required (Friday & Saturday, April 11 & 12, 2014) Total retreat is $1138 for one Fairmont room shared by two people, includes all above meals & sessions.
Single and Triple occupancy rates available upon request