Activities & Services
Located in the heart of downtown Edmonton, Fairmont Hotel Macdonald provides all of the facilities and services and luxury hotel amenities one would expect from a Fairmont hotel. View our Edmonton Destination Guide for our tips on things to do around the city.
Offered exclusively to Fairmont President’s Club Members is our complimentary downtown luxury BMW hotel car service. This service features the most recent models of cutting-edge BMW vehicles and is available on a first come-first serve basis to ensure you and our other Fairmont President’s Club members have seamless transportation throughout your stay. Relax in style as our friendly and professional guest services experts whisk you away to your preferred destination anywhere within the downtown core and allow our Concierge team to arrange any other transportation wishes you might have. Guests will enjoy three dining options at our hotel in downtown Edmonton from upscale to casual fare, plus 24 hour in room dining service.
Find your energy at our fitness Centre, including 3 massage treatment rooms. Workout in the state-of-the-art fully equipped fitness centre, or relax by our pool, with hot tub, sauna and steam room.
Explore the historic art and architecture that defines Fairmont Hotel Macdonald Edmonton's first heritage designated building. Visit our happenings channel on our in room televisions to watch our 100th anniversary historical vide on and a video on exploring Edmonton.
Services we are pleased to offer our guests:
- The Harvest Room, located on the lobby level
- The Confederation Lounge, located on the lobby level
- Two floors of Fairmont Gold with butler service, spectacular lounge overlooking the North Saskatchewan River
- A state-of-the-art Fitness Centre
- Massage Treatments
- 10,000 square feet of meeting space for group events and functions
- Business Centre services located on our lobby level
- Full wireless internet access (complimentary for Fairmont President's Club members)
- Public gardens, the largest inner city hotel gardens in Canada