Activities & Services
Fairmont Hotel Macdonald is Edmonton’s landmark, 4 diamond luxury hotel and has been the setting of the city’s finest events and an iconic fixture of Edmonton’s skyline since July 5th, 1915. Fairmont Hotel Macdonald has been setting the bar for hotel excellence in Edmonton for 100 years and poised to raise it as we enter the next 100.
As we welcome the Ice District into the Downtown Edmonton Family, let's celebrate by using the Hashtag #StayHerePlayThere with a picture enjoying your stay at the hotel and a picture enjoying an event or service at Ice District and receive 15% off your entire hotel bill at check out with proof of the social media post.
Or show your event ticket any time you visit our outlets and receive 15% off in the Harvest Room or Confederation Lounge on event days.
Make Fairmont Hotel Macdonald apart of your pre and post event ritual! See our Event Calendar for information about how to book one of our Oiler's and the Original Six and Home Opener Ticket Packagesas part of our #StayHerePlayThere campaign, or please email Angela Saenz to book your package. There are only two packages available per game and each package includes:
- Accommodations the night of the game and all Fairmont Gold inclusions
- 15% off Food and Beverage
- In room pre-game ritual amenities (Beverages and Snacks for two)
- Ride to the Game (not back) in the BMW
- Two Tickets to the game (Seats are: Section 124, Row 21)
- 10% of the proceeds will go to the Christmas Bureau
The dates for the Oilers vs the Original six and the Home opener are:
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016 (Home Opener vs Calgary)
- Sunday, November 13, 2016 (vs. NY Rangers)
- Tuesday, November 29, 2016 (vs. Toronto)
- Saturday, February 11, 2017 (vs. Chicago)
- Saturday, March 04, 2017 (vs. Detroit)
- Sunday, March 12, 2017 (vs. Montreal)
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 (vs. Boston)
With our downtown Edmonton hotel’s 24-hour business centre, business amenities, High Speed Internet Access, and the latest office equipment, we help you take care of business.
Dine against a backdrop of the spectacular river valley in our award-winning restaurant, The Harvest Room - redefined by our new Executive Chef Serge Jost and is fit for casual or fine dining experiences. Relax with a refreshing beverage in one of our plush chairs in The Confederation Lounge after a hard day's work.
Fairmont Hotel Macdonald in Edmonton, Alberta has all you need to make your trip - business or pleasure - relaxing and memorable.