- Luxury tents that consists of two queen sized beds and can accommodate a triple arrangement
- Cribs available upon request
- Availability of luxury tents next to each other
Kids aged 4-12:
- Visit to local Maasai community to learn authentic fire making skills without using a match stick and learn how to throw a spear like the Maasai warriors.
- Treasure Hunts
- Drawing books
Teens aged 13+:
- Kids board games
- Game drives
- Swimming pool under the watch of the parents/guardians
- BMW Bikes
Swimming Pool: Hours of operation are 7.00am to 6.30pm, floaters are available but kids MUST be accompanied by an adult.
Babysitting services are available at the resort. Please contact the reception to confirm the babysitter at least 12 hours before services are required.
- $10 USD per hour for one or two children
- $20 USD per hour for three children
Four children or more requires an additional babysitter.
At all Fairmont hotels, kids 5 and under eat free off the children’s menu while kids 6-11 eat for half price off the regular menu. New this year is the expansion of the brand’s Lifestyle Cuisine program to children’s menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites such as chicken strips, pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and even chocolate mousse. Chefs are in the process of swapping out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners.
The Dining Room: Offers a menu featuring a ‘Kids-Only’ section
Currently not available, however, plans are underway to introduce a Kids’ Corner offering animations, storytelling, drawings and coloring.