The closest airport to Fairmont Monte Carlo is Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE) located in Nice, France.
Cost from the airport to Fairmont Monte Carlo is approximately 95 Euro. Please note: only cash is accepted (No credit cards).
Cost to fly from the airport to the helipad in Fontvieille than by shuttle to the hotel is approximately 135 Euro per person This service is available at Terminal 1.
To organize your trip by car, please refer to the ViaMichelin website.
From the Nice Airport or the north of France
- Take the A8 motorway in the direction Monaco - Vintimille , then take exit no. 56 Roquebrune - Monaco.
- Head through a long tunnel in the direction Cap d'Ail then into Monaco. Follow the signs for the harbor/port of Monaco.
- Head through the famous tunnel of Formula 1 Grand Prix along the waterfront, then follow the signs for the Casino Square.
- Driving up towards the square, you will find on your left hand side the Fairmont Monte Carlo at 12, Avenue des Spélugues.
- From the A10 motorway Genoa - Ventimiglia continue on the A8 motorway in the direction of Monaco - Nice.
- Take exit no. 58 Roquebrune - Monaco , drive down following the signs for the Principality through Beausoleil (a little town bordering Monaco).
- Follow the signs for Casino square. Driving down towards the sea, the Fairmont Monte Carlo is on your right hand side at 12, Avenue des Spélugues.
Distance (in kilometers):
- Paris - Monaco: 955 Km
- Bordeaux - Monaco: 835 Km
- Lyon - Monaco: 465 Km
- Marseille - Monaco: 215 Km
- Strasbourg - Monaco: 893 Km
- Bruxelles - Monaco: 1305 Km
- Genève - Monaco: 510 Km
- Milan - Monaco: 300 Km
- Rome - Monaco: 670 Km
Valet parking in a secure parking lot is available at the hotel, 24-hours a day:
- 50 EUR per night with in/out privileges
- 20 EUR per day for visitor parking