Available upon request
- Child-size bathrobe
- Connecting rooms (the connecting rooms can be guaranteed upon reservation for an additional fee of $40 plus taxes)
A special activity program is available during school breaks, Easter, summer vacations and the Holidays.
- At Bello's Club, children will be able to create art projects! They will also have access to toys and games.
- Open from 9 a.m. to noon on Saturdays, and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sundays.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
Supervised Movies for Kids
- Children can enjoy a variety of movies in both French and English in a supervised environment.
- Available Friday and Saturday from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. (in periods of high occupation, this activity may be offered more frequently)
- Snacks and beverages are served.
To consult our seasonnal and year-round activity guides, please browse the activities & services page.
The entire family can enjoy access to the largest indoor hotel pool in Canada.
Hours of operation
Sunday to Thursday: 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
During the holidays and spring break, the pool is open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. every day.
Babysitting in guest rooms is available at the resort.
| ||3 hours||4 hours||5 hours||6 hours||7 hours|
A minimum of three hours is required. The above prices do not apply during the holiday season (from December 23 to January 2, please contact the hotel for more details + 1 819 423 6341).
Please contact the concierge to confirm a babysitter at least 24 hours before services are required.
At all Fairmont hotels, kids aged five and under eat free off the children’s menu while kids aged 6-12 eat for half price off the regular menu. New this year: the expansion of the brand’s Lifestyle Cuisine program to children’s menus. Chefs are also in the process of swapping out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners. Click here to view our children menu.
- For children 5 years old and under: Meals from the children's menu/buffet are offered on a complimentary basis.
- For children 6 to 12 years old: Children benefit from a 50% discount on the price of the table d'hôte, the à la carte menu and the breakfast buffet.
- For children 13 to 18 years old: Regular prices apply.
A private buffet can be offered for children with babysitting service. A minimum of 10 children is required. For more information, please contact the hotel at 819 423 6341.
Click here for the list of special offers and packages available at Fairmont Le Château Montebello.