Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Club
Designer: Stanley Thompson
Course par: 70
Length: 6,304 yards
- Smart casual
- No jeans
- Soft spikes only
Known for its fascinating past, Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Club in the Outaouais region is recognized today for its exciting and challenging course layout. Designed by Stanley Thompson in 1929, this Montebello, Quebec golf course remained the private domain of the prestigious Seigniory Club until 1970. Still today, Montebello Golf course is amongst the best public courses in Quebec. The course is also designated as a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary since 1998.
This wonderful Montebello golf course winds tightly through graceful forests and features dramatic elevation changes, captivating the imagination of golfers from all over the world. Some of its elevated tees provide lovely views of the gentle rolls of the surrounding Laurentians. Unlike most new layouts today, each hole at this Montebello golf course seems secluded, providing that lovely closed-in feeling, like your group is the only one playing.
Let the expertise of our Quebec golf staff ensure your game or tournament is an event that is remembered. A driving range is available, as are club and shoe rentals.
GREEN FEES, INCLUDING POWER CART
|Rates for 2013||Monday to Thursday||Friday to Sunday|
|May 17 to June 6||$65||$75|
|June 7 - September 22||$85||$85|
|September 23 - October 19||$65||$75|
9 Holes Rate: $50 CAD
Before 7:30 a.m. and after 2:00 p.m.: $70 CAD
After 3:00 p.m.: $50 CAD
Click here to view our current Golf Promotions.
For Reservations, please call (819) 423-GOLF (4653) or book online.
A great selection of Montebello golf resort packages are also available.
Transportation: Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Club is just minutes away from Fairmont Le Château Montebello. A shuttle service is available from the resort at various times daily.
- $50 / full set of graphite clubs
- $12 / shoes
- $7 / club storage
- $7.39 / basket of balls for driving range
The above rates do not include taxes.
OTHER GOLF COURSES IN THE AREA
L'Héritage Golf Course
This Montebello, Quebec golf course is located in Notre Dame de la Paix, about ten minutes away from Fairmont Le Château Montebello resort.
- Holes: 18
- Course par: 72
- Championship Tees: 6895 yards
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
- Canadian Golf Magazine: Top 100 Golf Courses in Canada (2013)
- Golfweek: Best Canadian Classic (2012, 2013)
- OttawaGolf Fairway Awards: Best Scenery (2013)
- OttawaGolf Fairway Awards: 2nd place for Best Scenery (2011, 2012)
- World Travel Awards: Quebec's Leading Golf Resort (20008)
- Globe and Mail: 100 Best Public and Resort Courses in Canada (2005)
- Travel and Leisure Golf Readers' Poll: Top 5 best Golf Resorts in Canada (2003)
- Canada's Golf Ranking Magazine: Double Platinum Award (2000)