Babysitting in guest rooms is available with a 24-hour notice.
| ||3 hours||4 hours||5 hours||6 hours||7 hours|
| 1 child||$41||$54||$67||$81||$94|
| 2 children||$48||$63||$80||$95||$111|
| 3 children||$59||$79||$97||$117||$136|
| 4 children||$74||$97||$122||$147||$170|
Minimum of three hours is required.
Full Bell staff services are available for luggage storing or porterage.
Check-In / Check-Out
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time is 12:00 p.m.
There is an Activity Desk located in hotel lobby that is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., seven days a week.
Elevators can be found at the entrance of each wing.
There are two gift shops located on the main level of the hotel, selling baseball caps, T-shirts, magazines and much more.
Housekeeping will be happy to provide extra towels and toiletries on request.
24-hour return service is available, five days a week.
Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello charges a minimal fee for parking which helps to maintain our “no resort fee” status.
- Outdoor self-parking for hotel guests or non-hotel guests that are dining in the restaurant is $10 per day plus taxes, with unlimited in-and-out privileges.
- Valet parking is also available for $20 per day plus taxes, with unlimited in-and-out privileges.
The Fairmont properties in the Québec province have installed electric vehicle charging stations in partnership with Hydro-Québec’s Electric Circuit. Electric vehicle users can now drive worry-free, knowing that a public network of charging stations is available to meet their needs. Our charging station is located in the indoor parking. For more information, please click here
Pet Policy (Dogs only)
There is a daily cleaning charge per pet of $35 CAD to ensure that future guests with allergies have no problems after your departure.
For the safety and comfort of all our guests, you are kindly requested to follow some simple rules during your stay with your pet:
- Pets must be kept in a cage when unattended in room. Please note it is important to respect hotel guests. If you leave your pet alone in your room, he can feel lonely and cry. Should we receive a complaint from a guest, your pet will not be allowed to stay on the property.
- Keep your dog on a leash on the hotel grounds at all times.
- Please pick up after your pet.
- Dogs are not allowed in the lobby, restaurants, bars as well as at the pool areas and sports center.
- Please do not approach the designated dog sledding area with your pet.
- Seeing-eye dogs are allowed everywhere at no extra cost.
During your stay, we provide a carpet and food bowl clean up, as well as a dog cage (upon availability).
Safe Deposit Boxes
Safety deposit boxes are available through the Front Desk, at no extra charge.
The hotel has two specially designed rooms that have wider door entrance and bars in the bathroom near the toilet and around the bathtub. One wheelchair is available, for emergency use only.