Babysitting in guest rooms is available with a 24-hour notice.
| ||3 hours||4 hours||5 hours||6 hours||7 hours|
| 1 child||$43||$56||$69||$83||$96|
| 2 children||$50||$65||$82||$97||$113|
| 3 children||$61||$81||$99||$119||$138|
| 4 children||$76||$99||$124||$149||$172|
Minimum of three hours is required.
The above prices do not apply during the holiday period, please contact us for more details: + 1 819 423 6341 .
Full Bell staff services are available for luggage storing or porterage.
Check-In / Check-Out
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time is 12:00 p.m.
There is an Activity Desk located in hotel lobby that is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., seven days a week.
Elevators can be found at the entrance of each wing.
There are two gift shops located on the main level of the hotel, selling baseball caps, T-shirts, magazines and much more.
Housekeeping will be happy to provide extra towels and toiletries on request.
24-hour return service is available, five days a week.
- Outdoor self-parking for non-hotel guests is $15 per day plus taxes, does not include in-and-out privileges.
- Valet parking is also available for $22 per day plus taxes, with unlimited in-and-out privileges.
- Free parking for guests with an electric or hybrid car.
The Fairmont properties in the Québec province have installed electric vehicle charging stations in partnership with Hydro-Québec’s Electric Circuit. Electric vehicle users can now drive worry-free, knowing that a public network of charging stations is available to meet their needs. Our charging station is located in our parking lot. For more information, please click here.
There is a daily cleaning charge per room for a maximum of two pets of $45 CAD to ensure that future guests with allergies have no problems after your departure.
For the safety and comfort of all our guests, you are kindly requested to follow some simple rules during your stay with your pet:
- Pets must be kept in a cage when unattended in room. Please note it is important to respect hotel guests. If you leave your pet alone in your room, he can feel lonely and cry. Should we receive a complaint from a guest, your pet will not be allowed to stay on the property.
- Keep your dog on a leash on the hotel grounds at all times.
- Please pick up after your pet.
- Dogs are not allowed in the lobby, restaurants, bars as well as at the pool areas and sports center.
- Please do not approach the designated dog sledding area with your pet.
- Seeing-eye dogs are allowed everywhere at no extra cost.
During your stay, we provide food bowl clean up, as well as a dog cage (upon availability).
Make the most of your stay with our resort fee including the most popular activities available on the hotel site! In addition to the basic inclusions (self-parking, standard internet access, access to health club), a whole new world of options are now available to you: signature children & family activities, outdoor equipment rental. The resort fee is $23 per room and per night and the list of inclusions can be consulted here. Please note that the resort fee will increase to $25 as of May 20th, 2016.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Safety deposit boxes are available in all guest rooms.
The hotel has two specially designed rooms that have wider door entrance and bars in the bathroom near the toilet and around the bathtub. One wheelchair is available, for emergency use only.