Meetings and Events
To book your next Quebec meeting or event at Fairmont Le Château Montebello, contact us by:
Tel: +1 (819) 423-3012
Conveniently located half way between the Montreal and Ottawa Gateways, the world largest log castle truly represents what you would expect of a “True Canadian Experience”. Host of world class events, such as the G-7 Summit of 1981 and the North American Leaders Summit of 2007, Fairmont Le Château Montebello distinguish itself by the myriad of activities available on site.
In this stunning cedar-log château, you will discover a rustic elegance and unsurpassed professionalism geared to provide you with an atmosphere perfect for large or small Montebello meetings.
- Located 45 minutes East of Ottawa and 75 minutes West of Montreal
- 211 guestrooms, 2 restaurants, 2 bars & Outdoor BBQ in season
- 19 meeting rooms (can accommodate up to 350 people for a banquet)
- 18-holes Stanley Thompson Golf course
- 4,000 square feet Fairmont Spa with 8 treatment rooms
- Over 40 year-round activities available on-site
- First and only Land Rover Driving school in Canada
- Sport center including heated indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness center, indoor squash and tennis courts
PICK YOUR PERK
April 30, 2013: For new bookings of twenty-five rooms or more on peak (used in 2013), you’re entitled to choose ONE* of the following meeting enhancements:
- 3% (net) Rooms Credit to your Master Account or the charity of your choice
- One complimentary guestroom for every forty booked
- Complimentary Internet in your General Session room
- Two “upgrades to a suite” for your VIPs… or
- Complimentary Internet for your attendees in their guestroom
Meetings with over 101 room nights are entitled to TWO enhancements from the list. And bookings with over 301 room nights are entitled to THREE choices.
Offer applies to new group bookings only, and may not be combined with any other special offer or promotion. Group bookings must be made and consumed by December 22, 2013.
Quebec's historic resort has added to its appeal.
With an investment of $6.2 million, this new Montebello facility opened in 2009 adds 6,000 square feet to the previous 11,300 square feet of meeting, convention and social event space. Some of the features include:
- State-of-the-art new Quebec meeting facility with 390 square metres (4200 square feet) of function space and 149 square metres (1600 square feet) of pre-function space
- Beautiful terrasse overlooking the Ottawa river
- New building is connected to the hotel's Papineau wing and 5 breakout rooms
- Large function room to comfortably accommodate up to 350 guests for dinner
- The large function room divides into two rooms of 195 square metres (2100 square feet) each
- Each section includes integrated screens, DID lines and high-speed internet
Global Events & Meetings Solutions is our convenient toll-free service for meeting planners. If you are a group planner wanting information on any of our over 60 hotels and resorts worldwide, a team of dedicated sales associates will process your request for one or multiple hotel destinations. A hotel sales professional will respond within one hour during operation hours of the chosen destination. Visit our 'Meeting Planners' link for detailed meeting room layouts and floor plans.
You can reach us in the following manner:
Dial our office in North America toll-free at 1-866-662-6060 or directly at 1-506-877-3162
Dial our office in the United Arab Emirates toll free at 800-311-8812 or directly at 971-4-437-7474
Dial 800-897-1458 from Saudi Arabia
Dial 0808-234-3287 from United Kingdom
Email us at Meet@Fairmont.com
VISIT OUR NEW PORTAL FOR MEETINGS PLANNERS at FAIRMONTMEETINGS.COM