Hours of Operation:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
The Business Center Hostess offers services such as Internet access, telephone assistance, photocopying and general secretarial services, computer and e-mail facilities.
Fairmont The Norfolk has eight conference rooms which can seat from 20 to 175 delegates. Venues include:
- The Ballroom, which is the largest space offered at the hotel. This room pays homage to Kenya's history and has a remarkable collection of artwork and artifacts. It can be divided in two and is fully air-conditioned.
- The Tinga Tinga Room can hold up to 60 people and is ideal for luncheons, cocktail receptions and conferences.
Our luxurious 4 executive boardrooms:
- Menegai Room which holds 12 people
- Longonot Room which holds 10 people
- Batian Room which holds 8 people
- Lenana Room which holds 4 people
LCD projector, video cassette player, television, overhead projector, slide projector, flip chart, a projection screen, a lectern and public address system are all available for use. Rooms are provided with mineral water and glasses, notepads and pens/pencils are placed for every delegate.