- Various room categories ranging from standard, deluxe to suites
- We have interconnecting rooms and accommodate single, double and triple occupancy
- Cribb are available on request.
- Iron and board in all rooms
- Wireless internet available
- Fairmont fit
- Cable TV
- Our activities involve the whole family and includes (visits to):
- Giraffe Manor,
- Daphne Sheldricks – Elephant Center
- Karen Blixen Museum
- Cultural centers & museums
- City tours
- Horse riding
Welcome amenities include elaborate local fruits platter, chocolate truffles, beer amenity, wine & cheese for FPC members.
Babysitting services are available upon request at $7 US per hour.
At all Fairmont hotels, kids 5 and under eat free off the children’s menu while kids 6-11 eat for half price off the regular menu. New this year is the expansion of the brand’s Lifestyle Cuisine program to children’s menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites such as chicken strips, pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and even chocolate mousse. Chefs are in the process of swapping out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners.
On ‘My Way Menu’ for guest coming from the airport
Tatu features a ‘Kids’ Only’ menu
Lord Delamere Terrace
Lord Delamere Terrace features a ‘Kids’ Only’ menu
The Tea Lounge
Afternoon high tea menus comprising of the Savoy High Tea, Norfolk’s High Tea & Swahili High Tea, are ideal for a family after a local excursion.
To learn more about our Restaurants click here.
Currently not available, however we provide a variety of board games.
Swimming Pool: Hours of operation are 6.00am to 8.00 pm, kids MUST be accompanied by an adult