Map & Directions
The two closest airports to The Fairmont Orchid are Kona International Airport (KOA) and Hilo International Airport (ITO).
Kona International Airport (KOA) is located approximately 23 miles (45 minutes) from the hotel. Hilo International Airport (ITO) is located on the east side of the island approximately 77 miles (2 hours) from the hotel.
The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii does not provide complimentary shuttle service. Our Concierge Team will be happy to make an Air Taxi reservation for you (fees apply). They can be reached at (808) 887-7320 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
From Kona International Airport
- Turn left at the stoplight exiting the Kona International Airport on to Queen Ka`ahumanu Highway #19.
- Remain on Highway #19 for 19.5 miles.
- The entrance to Mauna Lani Resort is located on your left (on the ocean side) of the highway. There is a noticeable coconut grove on the left.
- Enter the resort on Mauna Lani Drive and proceed for about a mile to the round-about (traffic circle).
- Enter the circle, yielding to traffic.
- Take the first right turn / cut-off which is North Kaniku Drive.
- Stay on North Kaniku Drive until you reach the main entrance to The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii at the end of the drive.
From Hilo International Airport
Parking is available at the hotel. Self parking is $17.00 per night and valet parking is $22.00 per night with unlimited access.
Off-propety guests may have their parking pass validated for complimentary parking when a minimum purchase of $15.00 is made at any restaurant or store at the hotel.