> View Capacity Charts
> View Floor Plans
With meeting rooms, facilities and outside venues able to meet any planner's demands, The Fairmont Orchid, Hawai'i offers luxurious and well-designed function space. Conveniently located over two levels, groups may take advantage of a variety of rooms -- including a full-size ramped amphitheater. All offer easy access to gardens and courtyards for revitalizing breaks or pre-function gatherings from 10 to 500. Let our settings inspire your imagination and our attentive Hawaii event planning staff will handle all the details.
The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii on the Kohala Coast of Hawaii Island is a perfect setting for Hawaii weddings and one-of-a-kind celebrations. The spectacular resort scenery, including gorgeous waterfalls and sweeping oceanfront views, provides an unforgettable backdrop to any special event. A sense of magic and romance surrounds you as you spend time enjoying the sunsets, experiencing luxury service and exploring this breathtaking island paradise in our Hawaiian wedding venues.
The Fairmont Orchid resort, located along the Kohala Coast, features a variety of indoor and outdoor wedding venues to suit the occasion, please click on the links to the left to explore our Hawaii wedding packages & options.
Choose a Fairmont wedding and receive exclusive access to our Platinum Honeymoon Program.
The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii has an incredible array of both indoor and outdoor function space for your special event. Guests can choose everything from sipping cocktails on a private beach to a large, formal gathering in the hotel's ballroom. Every event will receive the dedicated courtesy and care our staff has built a reputation around, and superior culinary options are available from the hotel's catering team.
From Kona International Airport
- Turn left at the stoplight exiting the Kona International Airport onto Highway 19.
- Remain on Highway 19 for 19.5 miles.
- The entrance to Mauna Lani Drive is located on the left (ocean side) of the highway, marked by a noticeable coconut grove.
- Enter the resort on Mauna Lani Drive and proceed for about a mile to the round-about traffic circle.
- Enter the circle, yielding to traffic.
- Take the first right turn which is North Kaniku Drive.
- Stay on North Kaniku Drive until you reach the main entrance to The Fairmont Orchid at the end of the drive.