Traveling with a nanny or granny, or just looking for a bit of breathing room on a family getaway? Our Family Affair Package
provides extra room for half the price! Families who travel together can save together when they book one room or suite, and get the second room at 50% off.
Cribs and connecting rooms are available upon request.
- Pool and Pool Deck
- BMW bikes available through the Concierge
- HDTV with in-room Pay-Movies/Games
- Nearby is Stanley Park, one of North America's largest urban parks covering 1,000 acres. Stanley Park is perfect for children of all ages. Facilities include an aquarium, children's farmyard, and 22 miles (33 km) of hiking and walking trails. There are also cycling paths, tennis courts, Indian Totem Poles and a scenic drive. Stanley Park is connected via the seawall, and approximately 1 mile (1.5 km) from the hotel.
- Fairmont Pacific Rim has an innovative outdoor roof top pool with private cabanas, fire pits, hot tub and a water feature for children. Pool and Pool Deck Hours of operation: 6:00 am to 10:00 pm Year Round
- Child-sized bathrobes are available
- Complimentary amenity kits for Babies & Tot
The Fairmont Pacific Rim will provide your family with childcare support during the day or for those special evenings out. Pricing and availability can be determined by speaking with the concierge.
At all Fairmont hotels, kids 5 and under eat free off the children’s menu while kids 6-11 eat for half price off the regular menu. New this year is the expansion of the brand’s Lifestyle Cuisine program to children’s menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites such as chicken strips, pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and even chocolate mousse. Chefs are in the process of swapping out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners.
ORU & In-Room Dining offer menus that feature a “Kids-Only” section.