Staying with us during Ramadan (6th June to 7th July)? Familiarise yourself with the culture, customs and celebrations before you arrive with our Guide to Ramadan in Dubai.
Stay in style at Fairmont The Palm, Dubai
Luxury with an Arabian accent is the hallmark of a stay in any one of our 381 stylish and contemporary guest rooms and suites with tailor-made accommodation options for romantic getaways through to family vacations. Our connecting guest rooms are ideal for families and groups of friends with a separate entry and foyer area adding a further element of exclusivity. Make the most of the resort environment from your private al fresco balcony with Dubai Marina, Arabian Gulf or Palm Residences views
Book direct at Fairmont.com to secure the best available rates and access our most up-to-date offers and promotions. With our Best Rate Guarantee, find a lower qualifying rate online and we’ll match it and give you a 10% discount when you book through Fairmont Hotels and Resorts Global Reservations.
A hotel-within-a-hotel offering a personalized lifestyle experience in an exclusive setting, Fairmont Gold blends boutique-style accommodation with an A to Z of luxury service for both corporate and leisure guests.
Signature service and attention to detail, delivered by our warm, caring and sincere team of hospitality professionals, defines the Fairmont Gold experience.
- Dedicated Fairmont Gold check-in desk
- Personal Fairmont Butler with a leisurely breakfast or intimate dinner served on your balcony or in the privacy of our suite dining spaces
- Choice of spacious premium guest rooms and suites
- Socialize, network or catch up on business at the exclusive Fairmont Gold lounge with views over the Arabian Gulf, and serving complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea, evening hors d’oeuvres and beverages in a luxurious yet relaxed setting
- Enjoy bespoke in-room amenities that reflect the destination
Fairmont Gold Dress Code
We respectfully ask you to refrain from wearing bathrobes, sleep wear and swimwear at all times in the lounge. During our 'Golden Hour' 5 to 7pm we ask that smart casual is worn (i.e. collard shirt & long trousers for men & respectfully tasteful for the women).
We kindly request that guests dress smartly when visiting the Fairmont Gold lounge in the evenings (no shorts, flip-flops or beachwear).