Art Suite Package
Stay at Fairmont The Palm, Dubai and enjoy a night’s accommodation in a luxurious one bedroom suite that has been designed with art aficionados in mind, moving beyond simply displaying artwork in a hotel, to purposefully connecting guests to art, through collections from local and international artists.
Featuring work from artists all over the world, both established and emerging, the suite features a selection of 14 unique pieces. Guests can enjoy bronze sculptures by Syrian artist Issa Kazah, inspired by Middle Eastern culture and traditions, as well as an acrylic painting by South African Grace Kotze, whose pieces are influenced by a heightened understanding of visual language. Additional pieces include a collection of lithographs by Turkish artist Süleyman Saim Tekcan, and selection of authentic Bedouin jewelry from Oman.
- Accommodation in a luxuriously appointed one bedroom suite
- Receive a signature art inspired amenity upon arrival
- Exclusive Fairmont Gold lounge access, providing complimentary breakfast and evening drinks and canapés, private check-in and personal butler services and complimentary high-speed and wireless Internet
- Complimentary chauffer driven transportation to and from the Showcase gallery
- Complimentary valet parking
- Complimentary use of the health club
- Complimentary daily local newspaper
Between Tuesday, November 12, 2013
and Monday, March 31, 2014
Starts from AED 4,599
Subject to availability
Rates are exclusive of 10% municipality fees and 10% service charge