Back to Articles
Meeting Packages & Promotions Make For Easy Events With Fairmont
Publish Date :
28, September, 2010
- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Offer Customized Programs Around the World -
TORONTO, September 28, 2010 – As meetings continue to make a comeback, planners and organizers are going above and beyond to create the perfect event. That’s why Fairmont Hotels & Resorts has a range of packages designed to make life easier on travel professionals of every stripe. Filled with rebates, incentives, perks and more, these deals will keep both clients and attendees smiling, while also helping the bottom line. So whether an event calls for a golf getaway, holiday party or simply needs a few great meals during a business meeting, Fairmont has it covered.
- Whether planning a meeting for 5, 55 or the G20 Summit, luxury and world-class service await planners at Fairmont St Andrews, Scotland. With the largest resort conference facilities in Scotland and boasting over 15,000 square feet of state-of-the-art flexible meeting space, the resort is sure to impress. Ideal for golf-fiends, the resort’s two superb courses, the Torrance and the Kittocks, are great for tournaments and activities. For planners booking a meeting between now and April 30, 2011, valuable meeting offers at the resort include a 5% rebate to the master account, ground transfer credits and complimentary wireless access in meeting rooms.
- Fairmont Le Montreux Palace is the ideal place to host big events in Switzerland. For an unforgettable meeting, planners have two special offers to choose from. The resort’s Winter Ski Special features a half-day meeting package with lunch boxes, half-day Ski Passes and transfers to/from “Villars-Gryon”. For groups staying between December 1, 2010 and March 15, 2011, nightly rates start at CHF 499 per person. The Stay Fit Meeting Package will have attendees feeling great every day. Included are an early morning group activity, healthy coffee breaks with relaxing neck-massages performed by the Willow Stream Spa team, a 3-course light lunch buffet and room rental with a screen and flipchart. Nightly rates start at CHF 419 per person for groups staying between January 1 and March 31, 2011.
- At the luxurious Fairmont Monte Carlo, a special fall promotion is offering Fairmont Garden or City view rooms starting from €179 inclusive of VAT. Events that take advantage of the offer will recieve the plenary conference room free of charge along with free high-speed Internet access in guest bedrooms and a 50 percent discount on three staff rooms. Planners will receive a bedroom commission of 10 percent and an F&B commission of 4 percent. Available for meetings booked for October, November and December 2010.
Caribbean & Bermuda
- At the luxurious Fairmont Royal Pavilion in Barbados, events that book 12 ocean front deluxe rooms can receive one suite upgrade to the newly renovated Beachfront Junior Suites on the same day. Re-opening on November 1 after a two-month renovation program, the new suites feature private terraces, and are serviced by experienced butlers dedicated to providing the ultimate in personalized care. Also included in the package is a complimentary ½ hour cocktail reception with light canapés (one evening). Available for groups of 10 rooms or more with a minimum three-night stay, this offer is available from November 2010 until December 15, 2011.
- Each meeting is unique, and at The Fairmont Southampton and The Fairmont Hamilton Princess, colleagues give planners the tools to create their ideal program with the Bermuda – The Perfect Fit offer. Planners can choose one of the following concessions: $100 USD credit per delegate to the master account, one hour of open bar with chef’s selection of hors d’ouevres or 25 percent off of Airport Transfers if the group contracts with Discover Bermuda. In addition, to further customize an event, planners can choose four of the following complimentary meeting enhancements: Rum Swizzle welcome cocktail, site inspection including one round trip airfare, one sleeping room per 25 booked, one suite upgrade for each 100 room nights, 15 percent off in-house AV, HSIA in meeting space, one day of themed breaks, two round-trip VIP airport transfers, one 60-minute spa treatment for every 25 booked, or 5 percent discount off Discover Bermuda services. This offer is valid for new group booking arriving now until March 31, 2011 with a minimum of 15 rooms over three consecutive room nights.
- At the Fairmont Yangcheng Lake in Kunshan, China, the full-day meeting package includes all day coffee and tea service, full day meeting room rental, a luncheon, refreshments and full meeting amenities. In addition, events will receive a 20 percent discount on in-house audio visual equipment rental and a 20 percent discount on all Business Center services except telecommunications. Also included is a dedicated conference butler throughout the meeting to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- At Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, planners can choose from a countless number of combinations to create the perfect event for attendees with the As You Wish package. To keep budgets tight, planners can pick from one of nine cost saving perks and commission boosters, including a complimentary one night stay certificate for every 50 rooms booked and consumed, up to a 10 percent rebate to the master account, or a 15 percent commission on room block. In addition, planners can choose 5 perks for their attendees, including a 20 percent discount on spa treatments, a complimentary coffee break for every paid banquet or lunch, complimentary Champagne at the Welcome Reception and complimentary bathing ritual access for all attendees in the resort’s luxurious spa. Rates start at $179 USD.
- The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui is offering special incentives to meeting planners and corporate groups this fall. When a group books the E Komo Mai promotion, not only will the meeting group receive exceptional service, but they will also receive a luxurious island getaway for anyone the group chooses including the meeting planner, a VIP within the group, or as a prize for an attendee. Package includes a 10 percent rebate to the master, minimal attrition, site inspection airfare reimbursement, and a certificate for five-night’s accommodations at The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii. Offer is good for bookings signed by December 15, 2010 for programs consumed before December 15, 2011.
- Healthy living does not have to stop when attendees enter a meeting room. The Fairmont Fresh Meeting Packages at Seattle’s Fairmont Olympic offer just the solution for a healthy event. One package includes breakfast, lunch, 2 coffee breaks (with healthy snack options), meeting room rental and complimentary access to the Health Club on the day of the meeting. Also on the menu will be Health & Wellness Teas, Fairmont’s signature Lifestyle Cuisine and plenty of organic and sustainable delights. Pricing starts from $99 USD per person.
- The end of the year is approaching, and Fairmont Dallas is offering a booking incentive for planners who contract a new catered event by December 1, 2010 and actualize it by January 16, 2011. For holiday events and fourth quarter meetings with a food and beverage minimum of $1,500 and above, planners can refuel and replenish with a $100 Starbucks Card or Spafinder Gift Certificate. At $3,000 and above, they can treat ten friends and/or co-workers to a two-hour Happy Hour at the Pyramid Bar, including appetizers, two drink tickets, and valet parking for ten guests. And for events spending $5,000 and above, planners will receive a romantic weekend stay for two in the hotel’s luxurious Arts District Suite and enjoy tickets to a Dallas Arts District performance, based on availability, as well as a $100 food and beverage credit and complimentary valet parking.
- At The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii, the resort’s restaurants, bars, function space, lobby and Spa Without Walls have all recently been spruced up and improved to make guest stays even more memorable. As a special offer for meeting planners, all new group contracts signed this year for programs that are actualized in 2011, the resort is offering flexible attrition, a 10 percent discount on banquet menus and a 5 percent credit to the master based on actualized room revenue.
- Fairmont Pittsburgh, the city’s newest luxury meeting venue, is offering a Sweet Meetings Deal as a special introductory offer. All meetings booked between now and December 31, 2010 will receive a 10 percent reduction off their master account and five complimentary upgrades. Opened in March, the hotel is housed in Three PNC Plaza, a mixed-use development owned by the PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. Three PNC Plaza itself is one of the largest mixed-use buildings to be certified in accordance with the LEED rating system.
- It’s a simple math equation, planners book a meeting at the Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park and the hotel will pay 100 percent of the commission upfront, less any allowable attrition. For groups arriving December 1, 2010 – March 31, 2011, all it takes is a signed contract. The Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park is equipped for any type of meeting or convention and is the only city-center hotel that can accommodate groups of 1,000 or more in an upscale setting, offering 14 meeting and function spaces, including three ballrooms.
- The Fairmont Empress in Victoria, British Columbia is offering More than a Warm Welcome booking incentives that will add valuable perks to new meetings booked and executed in 2010 or in 2011. For events requiring up to 100 rooms total, planners will receive one room night for every 40 paid nights and one upgrade to a suite, in addition to $300 CAD off the group master. With 101 to 300 rooms total, the offer is sweetened to one complimentary room night for every 35 paid nights and two upgrades to suites with $600 CAD off the group master. Finally, with 301 rooms and above, events will receive one complimentary room night for every 30 paid nights, five upgrades to suites and $1,000 CAD off the group master. Rates start from $109 CAD.
- Vancouver’s Fairmont Waterfront has superb meeting facilities and is offering a Premier Meeting Package that is perfect for planners who want to keep it simple. In addition to the meeting room rental and high-speed Internet access, planners will be entitled to a Hot Business Class breakfast buffet with everything from crisp bacon and country pork sausage to scrambled Omega-3 eggs, roasted red potato and fresh chive hash. In between meals their attendees will be treated to enhanced AM & PM coffee breaks, and the Hot Buffet lunch can feature Italian favorites like chicken piccata and cannelloni or local treats from Granville Island Market such as Rosemary free range chicken breast and wild mushroom ravioli in gorgonzola sauce. Prices start at $99 CAD per person.
- Eastern Canada is bursting with beautiful Fairmont hotels, and they are all giving planners more than a warm welcome through the end of the year. For any new event with 25 to 100 rooms total booked by December 31, 2010 and held in 2010 or 2011, groups will receive one complimentary room night for every 20 paid nights; one upgrade to a suite; one main meeting room; a 50 percent discount on high speed Internet access in meeting rooms and a credit of $300 CAD off the group master. Larger groups benefit from added booking incentives. Participating hotels include Montreal’s Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, Toronto’s Fairmont Royal York, Ottawa’s Fairmont Château Laurier, Fairmont Le Château Montebello, Fairmont Tremblant, Quebec City’s Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu in Charlevoix and The Fairmont Algonquin in New Brunswick.
- The holidays are fast approaching, and Quebec’s Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu is a magical spot to hold a team event. For an unforgettable holiday reception including meals and rooms, the hotel has two packages available. The first offers a Private Reception in one of the resort’s 11 banquet rooms for an intimate event, from $159 CAD per person. Or, for a larger event, the Corporate Package includes the Grand Ballroom, fitting more than 500 people, and is available from $175 CAD per person. All events will feature a DJ and dance floor, and if attendees want to try their luck at the end of the evening, they can visit Le Casino de Charlevoix, accessible directly through the hotel.
- The Fairmont Vancouver Airport is welcoming First Time Group Meetings with a special offer through the end of the year. For first time bookers of group meetings, the hotel is extending a special “one time” discount of $50 off the group guest room rate plus 50 percent off a meeting room rental. Attendees will experience a luxurious night’s sleep in the hotel’s soundproofed property offering great views of glacier capped mountains, expansive ocean and the marvels of flight. Enhanced by exceptional service throughout, countless amenities include 16 naturally lit meeting rooms, the signature restaurant Globe@YVR, Jetside Bar with stone fireplaces and floor-to-ceiling window views, a fully equipped health club and rejuvenating spa. Groups need to be booked by December 31, 2010 and materialize before August 31, 2011.
- Quebec’s Fairmont Tremblant has a new meeting package individually tailored to provide thrills, fine dining and a colorful array of adventurous activities. For group events, this three- night package includes ground transportation from the Mont-Tremblant International Airport, two dinner events and three days of activities including white water rafting, dune buggy rides, spa delights, golf, mountain biking and much more. Rooms start at $199 CAD per night and the meeting package starts at $1,070 CAD per person.
- For planners who hold an event at The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald in Edmonton, a little bit of rest and relaxation is in store. Travel professionals who book and hold a meeting before January 31, 2011 will receive a Fairmont Hotels & Resorts gift card for use any way they deem fit. Redeemable for room nights, delicious meals or any number of products in the Fairmont Store, this flexible perk has something for everyone. Events with food and beverage value of $2,500 to $4,999 CAD will receive a 3 percent reward on the catering value, while events over $5,000 CAD will receive a 5 percent reward. Furthermore, if planners refer a friend that books an event, the hotel will treat the planner to Sunday Brunch for two in the Empire Ballroom.
- The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is the ideal place for small and large programs, with 36,000 square feet of meeting space, luxurious guestrooms, regionally inspired cuisine and personalized mountain adventure activities year round. Planners can get true value for their meeting with the Keys to Louise daily delegate meeting package. When planners book this incredible package they will receive their very own Key to Louise – a Tiffany Sterling Silver Key pendant. The Keys to Louise meeting package includes luxurious accommodation, function space, two coffee breaks per day, breakfast, lunch and gratuities and one Tiffany Sterling Silver Key pendant for the meeting planner. Rates begin at $249 CAD per night, per delegate, and is applicable for all 2011 programs with a minimum of fifty rooms per night.
- Perched on a bluff overlooking Quebec City, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac is perfect for planners who want European charm and warm hospitality, while staying in North America. The unique setting and the fine traditions of this recently renovated UNESCO World Heritage Site make for a truly inspired setting to hold a meeting. For group reservations made between October 15, 2010 to May 31, 2011, planners will be spoiled with benefits including meeting rooms on a complimentary basis, room rates starting from $139 CAD per night (single or double occupancy, plus taxes), 10 percent discount on food & beverage applied to the group master account, a gift-certificate including a two-night stay with breakfast for two and one VIP room delivery. This promotion is valid beginning October 15, 2010 until May 31, 2011.
- Fairmont Le Château Montebello, set in Quebec’s idyllic countryside, recently debuted brand new meeting facilities that are sure to impress any planner or attendee. And for new reservations made for Sunday to Thursday through December 22, 2010, a special offer including a meeting room, buffet breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon break (coffee or tea), 4-course dinner and all service charges and administration fees can be booked for $116 CAD per person before taxes.
- The Fairmont Palliser, Calgary’s landmark hotel, caters directly to corporate meetings and business travelers with their new Fairmont Gold Meeting package. This package will enhance any small meeting by including VIP touches, heightened service and creative presentation to the meeting or function space. VIP touches include bottled water for every guest, blotters, executive leather arm chairs, a Fairmont Palliser notebook and pen, and exceptional snacks. Guests are treated to a delicious yogurt parfait, biscotti, dried fruit & snacks in the morning and crudités, seasoned nuts, fruit jellies & cookies in the afternoon, along with the function’s traditional food & beverage. This elite meeting service costs $30 CAD per guest, with a maximum of 20 guests.
- Events can tune into nature with the Wild about Meetings offer at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. Meeting planners who book 50 room nights or more between now and December 31, 2010 for meetings occurring between January 1 and April 30, 2011 will receive a complimentary wildlife tour through the ruggedly beautiful Jasper National Park. This guided tour winds through the Rocky Mountains on the lookout for bears, elk, deer, wolves and moose – all native to the area. Planners also receive a “green meeting” option at no extra charge – recycled paper, disposable-free food & beverage services and eco-friendly local cuisine helps to offset the environmental impact of corporate events. Rates start from $149 CAD per night, per room based on double occupancy.
For a comprehensive look at Fairmont’s meeting offerings, log on to www.fairmontmeetings.com or contact Global Event & Meeting Solutions, a dedicated resource for meeting planners available at email@example.com or 1-866-662-6060 from within North America, and 1-506-877-3162 internationally. All offers are subject to availability and may have minimum room night requirements. Offers apply to new bookings and cannot be combined with an existing program.