It is our pleasure to assist you with a babysitting service during your stay.
- Hourly rate for 1 child is $11*.
- Each additional child is $3* per hour.
- Maximum 4 children per babysitter.
- Minimum of 3 hours is required.
- Minimum notice of 6 hours prior to the agreed time is required in the event of a cancellation. A $20* cancellation fee will apply for a cancellation made less than 6 hours of the agreed time.
- Babysitting charge can be billed to your room or in cash to the babysitter.
To reserve, please contact the Royal Service: 418 665 3703 or dial extension "0".
*Rates subject to change during special events or holidays
Bell staff is located at the Main Entrance of the hotel and is available until 11:00 p.m.
Check-In / Check-Out
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
The Concierge is located in the Lobby and is available seven days a week during high season.
Three elevators are located next to the registration desk.
Account balance verification and express video check-out can be done from the television.
Gift Shops are located on the ground level. Vergers Pedneault boutique is located on the Lobby level.
Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and the department will be happy to provide extra towels and hypoallergenic pillows on request.
Unlimited business internet access in your guest room and public spaces is available to all guests as part of the Fairmont President’s Club program. To discover the many perks of the club or enroll (it's free!) click here. Internet access for non-members is $13.95 for 24 hours.
Dry cleaning is available through Housekeeping.
- Indoor valet parking: $25 CAD including taxes per night, in and out privileges.
- Indoor valet parking: Free for non-hotel guests eating at one of our restaurants. A special stamped coupon will be given by the doorman.
- Outdoor self-parking : Free
The Fairmont properties in the Québec province have installed electric vehicle charging stations in partnership with Hydro-Québec’s Electric Circuit. Electric vehicle users can now drive worry-free, knowing that a public network of charging stations is available to meet their needs. Our charging station is located in the indoor parking. For more information, please click here.
Dogs are allowed for $25 CAD/night and are not to be left unattended in the room.
There are ten rooms equipped for physically-challenged guests. Some have widened doorways for wheelchairs. Tub benches and raised toilet seats are available through Housekeeping. Wheelchairs can be obtained through Security.