Standing majestically between the sea and the mountains, Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu in Charlevoix, Quebec is a vision of historical splendor, elegant tradition, and fabulous skiing in Quebec. Nearby, Le Massif and Mont Grand-Fonds, considered some of Quebec's top ski resorts, will delight snow worshippers.
- A vertical drop of 335 meters
- Total of 14 runs
- 9.3 miles (15 km) from Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu
- Hotel shuttle service available for guests. Daily departures are at 8:30 a.m. from the hotel and at 3:45 p.m. from Mont Grand-Fonds. Reservation are required and must be made 24 hours prior to departure at our reception desk.
- Tel: (418) 665-0095
- Fax: (418) 665-0085
- Visit their website for more details.
- Highest vertical drop East of the Canadian Rockies
- 21-foot average natural snowfall
- Total of 48 runs
- An investment of over $16 million which includes: a 8-passager gondola, the expension of off-pise skiing on Mont à Liguori, new National Downhill Training Center at the mountain top.
- 49.7 miles (80 km) from the Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu
- Cross-country skiing not available
- Toll free: 1(877) Le Massif (1-877-536-2774)
- Phone: (418) 632-5876
- Fax: (418) 632-5205
- Visit their website for more details on Le Massif skiing in Quebec