Air Canada Centre & Rogers Centre
Air Canada Centre
The home of the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Toronto Raptors is located directly across the street from The Fairmont Royal York, through Union Station and connected by an indoor walkway.
- Tickets available through Ticketmaster
- Tel: (416) 872-2222
- The Air Canada Centre also offers daily Facility tours. Call (416) 815-5500 for more information.
Home of the Toronto Blue Jays baseball team and the Toronto Argonauts football team. Tours are available.
Tel: (416) 341-2770
Located just two blocks west of The Fairmont Royal York
Early 1900s, six acre home of Canadian industrialist, military officer and Edwardian Financier Sir Henry Pellatt.
- Tel: (416) 923-1171
- Located at 1 Austin Terrace
CN Tower & Harbourfront
The CN Tower is 1,850 ft. high and is the world's highest, completed, freestanding structure with observation decks and restaurants. Also features interactive displays and virtual reality simulators. Check out the Tower's newest features: the Eco-Deck and the world's highest glass-floored elevator.
- Tel: (416) 360-8500
- Located at 301 Front Street West
Activities all summer: boat cruises, ferry to Center Island, restaurants, patios, shops, outdoor concerts, contemporary art museum, antique and flea markets.
- Tel: (416) 973-3000
- Box Office: (416) 973-4000
The Eaton Centre is one of the city's most famous shopping complexes.
- Located approximately a half-mile from The Fairmont Royal York
Entertainment District & Old Town Toronto
Toronto's officially designated Entertainment District is located just west of The Fairmont Royal York. This exciting neighbourhood boasts several of the city's most prominent theaters, including the Princess of Wales and the Royal Alexandra Theatres. As well, the streets of the Entertainment District contain many of the city's finest restaurants.
Old Town Toronto
Old Town is where Toronto began: heritage architecture, several theatres, friendly pubs, and unique shopping at the St. Lawrence Market and the King St E. collection of Home Décor shops. Attractions also include the Hockey Hall of Fame and the Gooderham Distillery’s collection of artisans and galleries.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- Located just two blocks west of The Fairmont Royal York on Front Street
- Tel: (416) 585-8000
Metro Toronto Zoo
- Tel: (416) 392-5900
- Located 25 miles northeast of downtown Toronto
- The Niagara region is accessible from Toronto by rental car, one daily train or coach service
- Located 80 miles (130 km) southwest of downtown Toronto (1.5-hour drive)
- Tours are available by contacting our Concierge Desk directly
- Located at 955 Lakeshore Boulevard
- Tel: (416) 314-9811
- Attractions include an IMAX theater, the Molson Amphitheatre for concerts, a boat museum, and nightclub comple
Royal Ontario Museum
- Ontario's provincial museum of natural history.
- Tel: (416) 586-5549
- Located at 100 Queens Park (Bloor Street and Avenue Road)