California Heritage Museum
A small museum in the former two-story house of Santa Monica founder, John Percival Jones. Features decorative arts.
- Tel: (310) 392-8537
- Located at 2612 Main Street
A beachside neighborhood rich in history and architecture that abounds with great restaurants, galleries and boutiques.
Home to shops and restaurants of elegance and style, many consider its shops second only to Rodeo Drive in chic and sophistication.
The Ocean Discovery Center
Explore the wonders of ocean animals living in the Santa Monica Bay. Stroll through the facility and watch the jelly fish gracefully floating around the tank or visit the touch tanks for hands-on exploration.
- Tel: (310) 393-6149
- Located at 1600 Ocean Front Walk
Santa Monica Pier
Enjoy shopping, restaurants, sightseeing attractions and entertainment at the Santa Monica Pier. Almost nine acres, this pier and its historic carousel have been a center of activity for over a century.
Third Street Promenade
Enjoy fine restaurants, live entertainment, movie theatres, shopping, a local artists' scene and a weekly farmer's market on this European-style walkway in the heart of Santa Monica.
Your favorite Disney characters, amusement rides, guided tours, live shows. Fun for kids of all ages! Located 45 miles from the hotel.
So many things to see and do in Hollywood:
- Mann's Chinese Theater.
- Celebrity's stars on the Walk of Fame.
- VIP tours of NBC Studios.
- Live TV show tapings.
- Movie stars' homes tour.
- The beautiful Sunset Strip.
- Museum of Television and Radio.
- Half-day tours of Universal Studios.
- Self-guided tour of historic Hollywood (old studios, former homes of golden era stars, film sites).
- Music Center of LA County and Shrine Auditorium (site of the Academy Awards).
- Gallery of the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences.
The Getty Museum
The J. Paul Getty Museum at the Getty Center houses collections of European paintings, drawings, sculptures, illuminated manuscripts, decorative arts, and European and American photographs. The Getty Center itself, a dramatic hilltop campus in Los Angeles, opened in 1997.
Los Angeles Zoo
The Los Angeles Zoo is home to 1,200 animals and 350 species.
- Located in Griffith Park at the junction of the Ventura (134) and Golden State (I-5) freeways.
Universal Studios Hollywood
Experience a full day of fun and adventure on thrilling rides and attractions at the World's Largest Movie Studio and Theme Park. Then, do the new Universal CityWalk, LA's one-stop, non-stop dining and entertainment destination. For more information or to buy your tickets online, visit the Universal Studios website. You can also reach the General Information line by phone at (818) 622-3801.