Christmas at the Princess Family Package
The holiday magic of Rockefeller Center…conveniently
re-located at the Princess.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year to celebrate the splendor of the season at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess’ annual Christmas festival. Our magical and enchanting AAA Five Diamond resort transforms into a winter wonderland November 21 - January 5, making it the perfect destination for all of your family holiday traditions.
Christmas at the Princess festival events and activities include:
• 5,400 sq.ft. Desert Ice Holiday Rink
• Four-story Christmas tree with 65,000 lights that twinkle to holiday songs
• Spectacular Lagoon Lights
• WMPO Princess Express electric train rides
• Photos and fireside visits with Santa
• Menorah lighting and latkes with applesauce for Hanukkah
• Holiday Shoppe featuring ornaments, toys, gifts and gourmet treats
• Holiday menus at Bourbon Steak, La Hacienda and The Grill
• Winter cocktails served fireside at The Plaza Bar with views of our four-story tree
New This Year
Let it Snow! Let is Snow! Let it Snow!
- Fairmont Accommodations
- 2nd room at 1/2 off
- Commemorative holiday gift
- Desert Ice Holiday Rink passes for two adults and two children for one skating session, per day
- Four Grande Beverages of choice at Princess Coffee Shop, including Hot Cocoa
- Family Smores package for four (for use at resort firepits)
Between Thursday, November 21, 2013
and Saturday, January 04, 2014
Rates starting $289 at per night.
Featured rate is plus tax per room, per night, based on double occupancy and subject to availability. Resort credit is per paid room night and can be used towards breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks at any on-property dining location as well as tennis, spa or Trailblazers Family Adventure Center full or half-day programs. After-dark Techno waterslide is open Friday and Saturday nights. Full, non-refundable payment is required at time of booking (no cancellations). Daily resort service charge of $29 per room, per night (plus applicable tax) applies. Resort service charge includes access to Trailblazers Family Adventure Center, self parking, basic internet access and more. $5 donation made to Phoenix Children’s Hospital with purchase of Christmas at the Princess Family Package.